Quantcast

random tasty goodness

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
LordOpie said:
I hung out with sasha and got drunk and played pool with him a couple of months ago. They had the handmade bike show 2 blocks from my apt i had to go. but this FOF was picking his bike up from him. Very very sweet. Sasha is really into his bikes. He showed a few of his bikes and they are very nice.

J

JRB

The Toninator said:
<snip>Sasha is really into his bikes. He showed a few of his bikes and they are very nice.
Thanks for stating the obivious. :thumb:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
When I get out of school and start to make bank, I'm gonna have a custom lugged frame done for me :D
That red/pewter lug work is very nice, but the gold/black (?) on the grey/green/pearl is absolutely stunning! The only thing I can think that might add to it is if the grey/green faded to high gloss black mid tube and then back again at the other end. :drool:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Pau11y said:
When I get out of school and start to make bank, I'm gonna have a custom lugged frame done for me :D
That red/pewter lug work is very nice, but the gold/black (?) on the grey/green/pearl is absolutely stunning! The only thing I can think that might add to it is if the grey/green faded to high gloss black mid tube and then back again at the other end. :drool:
i'm not sure how much longer you have but sach's has a 2 year waiting list and vanilla has a year so you might want to order TODAY!