Quantcast

Rat Pac on July 2

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Anone want to meet up July 2nd for a full day of riding the Rat Pac Trail or wanna show us some trails in the area?

How about the Exit trails near Seattle?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i like big montana's from Arby's. Do they call em big montana's there too?
Best bet is to post before the date arrives and people know their plans a bit better. But if it's a good day people can at least shoot you the directions to the places via pm,(if you need help with that....) and chances are you'll either hook up a ride with a monkey or there will be plenty of "normal" people riding em.:)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Thats a firday..... Im a slave to the man, unless i get permission not to be at work that day. Best thing to do is what skooks said. Refresh our memory a week or so before the date.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Ya Friday the 2nd will be Rat Pac. Sat the 3rd will be Squamish. Sun, Mon ant Tues, will be Whistler. Wed, Thurs, and Fri will be North Shore and Sat will be driving back.

Ill post later.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
bump.

Anyone wanna ride Rat Pac on Fri Jul 2. Im just excited for our trip and trying to get everything planned.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
If the gate is closed does anyone have the directions to come in from the back side. I dont want to take my new truck on the 4x4 trail around the gate.

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
I was there yesterday (Friday) and the gate was locked.
It's a bummer to be all ready for a couple shuttle runs down the trail only to find it locked... There must be a way around..

Local rider T:I:M flew by us as we were unloading in his suburban and didn't even say hi.. :nuts:

Cable_Guy

Chimp
Mar 12, 2003
Yeah T:I:M can be a little queer like that.
Gooch you should have called us locals up to go ride, we haven't riden together for a while.

Hey i'll probably go up on the 2nd of july. I can show you a back way in too. just drop me a PM
Peace

gooch

Monkey
May 16, 2002
Outside Seattle
Cable_Guy said:
Yeah T:I:M can be a little queer like that.
Gooch you should have called us locals up to go ride, we haven't riden together for a while.

Hey i'll probably go up on the 2nd of july. I can show you a back way in too. just drop me a PM
Peace

A back way in wopuld have been sweet on Friday, it was freakin hot...
I'll drop you a PM and we can hook up..

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Kanter said:
Ya Friday the 2nd will be Rat Pac. Sat the 3rd will be Squamish. Sun, Mon ant Tues, will be Whistler. Wed, Thurs, and Fri will be North Shore and Sat will be driving back.

Ill post later.
Sup drug dealer, :blah: Just messin' with you Kant.
Hey man, if your going to be riding rat pac, squamish and whistler, a friend and I might be down for one of those rides. We hit up Whistler on Tues./Wed. and rode rat pac Sat. Shipped that 888r off to the Manu. so if your still looking the new one should be arriving soon. Anyhow, drop me an email if you want to ride, we've been wanting to learn some Squamish trails.

L8ta man,
~Josh

Hi steve!

Hey!

I didn't recognize you there, cause I didn't see your truck and I didn't see your bike clear, and I was trying to catch brody/cable_guy in his 4runner. But then like 30 seconds later, I was like, hey, I think that was steve. I would have just stopped to talk to bikey people, but you guys looked all scary, and i was afraid :dead: There is another way around, actually a couple, but there secret :o: ...and " I'll never telll" No, I kid, I kid. If some ones got any sorta truck with some good ground clearace, we can get to the top.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Too bad your coming west. I'm headed to Kalipsell on the 2nd. Is it worth bringing bikes? I haven't been up to Big Mountain for a few years but I heard they have some decent stuff now.