Quantcast

Ray

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
went to see it a few days back. i really liked it, an interesting journey he had. Jamie Foxx is definately a real actor, he was great in Collateral.
:thumb: :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
Is it true he ends up blind at the end?
No he goes over to Aghganistan and helps the Taliban and Al Queda fight the infidels. Oh wait that's Sylvester Stallone in Rambo 3......

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
you see a lot of movies.

i went to see what the #!@$@# do we know the other day. its a movie about quantum physics and spirituallity. i think it might have changed my life. i went to the library and just browsed the science section for about two hours. came home with some good books to read. thats when you know you havent wasted your time on a movie, if you end up with a stack of books to read afterwards. everyone loves a little post movie research.

sorry to jack the thread. i want to see ray too.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
I wish they had gone more in depth in the relationship with Jeff(<-I think that was his name) the first band manager and what happened there. I also don't think they explain very well his insistance on being introduced to H. Was it the monkeys on his back? Or did he just want to get high?

Overall the movie was great, I really liked it. I have always really liked Jamie Foxx, even though he was always in really cheesy movies. I always thought he was funny.

The Washington Post compared some scenes to the movie "Bird"....I will have to go rent that one again and see what they where talking about.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
laura said:
you see a lot of movies.

i went to see what the #!@$@# do we know the other day. its a movie about quantum physics and spirituallity. i think it might have changed my life. i went to the library and just browsed the science section for about two hours. came home with some good books to read. thats when you know you havent wasted your time on a movie, if you end up with a stack of books to read afterwards. everyone loves a little post movie research.

sorry to jack the thread. i want to see ray too.
I'll have to check that movie out. Definately read A Brief History of Time.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Westy said:
I'll have to check that movie out. Definately read A Brief History of Time.

I'll add it to the list, thanks. the movie has a website if you get tired of browsig the monkey all day. its whatthebleep.com. defninitely check out Dr. masaru emoto's 'the hidden messages in water'. there's a link to it on the site i think. some facinating research on the effects of thoughts and feelings on water crystals.