Quantcast

Ray's MTB park just gets cooler, and cooler, and cooler . . .

rumbler

Chimp
Nov 7, 2008
raleighwoods
Beast , we will be ther feb 18-20, we are trying to get that dyrty cracker Nick Soloninka to meet us there--last time we went he upper decked a toilet at this sketch bar and we got some lovely lady from Buffalo to flash us her t#ts on the shuttle--Rays is great

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Beast , we will be ther feb 18-20, we are trying to get that dyrty cracker Nick Soloninka to meet us there--last time we went he upper decked a toilet at this sketch bar and we got some lovely lady from Buffalo to flash us her t#ts on the shuttle--Rays is great
Hahaha! So rich.

I talked to him the other day. He *may* try to road trip out with some other CO folks (we're flying). Hopefully he can make it - the dude shreddddddds. :thumb:

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
trying to get things lined up for a feb 19-22 trip. should be a good group from the NYC/LI area. pumped!

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Last edited:

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
yeah those vids are pretty good. Just there last weekend and gotta say some of those lines are pretty knarles and of coarse, vid does no justice!

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
"Also in even bigger news about Ray's, today they are signing the papers for a massive Home Depot sized warehouse and opening another Ray's MTB Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The projected plans we heard about the place sound like it's going to blow the Ray's in Cleveland out of the water. I'll let you know more details as I'm allowed to release them. Till then, start making plans to make a trip to Cleveland and ride Ray's this summer."
--BMX - New Ramps at Ray's MTB Park - ESPN

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
That is an hour from my house! They are closing 4 seasons I wonder if its going to go in that factory! I'm so excited right now!
so the original is only 6 hrs or so from you now and the new one will be 1 hour? i don't like you :):D

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Aww, well now when you guys travel out here we can hang out! Not to mention if you come when its not winter we can ride real dirt outside as well! I'm so pumped!

BTW, not sure if it will happen but coming to NY sometime this summer might be in my plans, I will definitely look you up if I do.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Aww, well now when you guys travel out here we can hang out! Not to mention if you come when its not winter we can ride real dirt outside as well! I'm so pumped!

BTW, not sure if it will happen but coming to NY sometime this summer might be in my plans, I will definitely look you up if I do.
yeah definitely.

fyi i'll be at rays this weekend.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
damn, milwaulkee will be awesome, ill for sure be able to ride rays then, hopefully the jump room is as dope as the one in OH

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
i had a blast this weekend! i found some early pics of rays from when it opened. amazing to see how its grown.

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
he should bring his warezzz over to england, preferably nottingham, not just because its where i am, but because there are lots of large warehouses, from when it used to make lace, that were once owned, but our accountants are intollerably useless at counting and thus, there is lots of space, and plus i live there :D

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
crap! i forgot to add in toward the end that there was space because these buisnesses were closed down, due to no revenue and lack of payment to there 4th, 5th or 143524th buisness mortgage

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
crap! i forgot to add in toward the end that there was space because these buisnesses were closed down, due to no revenue and lack of payment to there 4th, 5th or 143524th buisness mortgage
Find a cheap building and some corporate sponsors, build it yourself. Ray is just a guy that did a thing. With the weather you guys have of there I'm sure it'd be a hit.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
i hadn't seen any helmet cam of this line yet. looks sick !!

It is a pretty big line! Substantial hits. It is bigger in person than it looks in pictures and film. I have seen several of my friends work on the line for a couple of hours, dial it in, and then kill it all day. I am told it is (as most good lines) addictive. Unfortunatly at this time it is above my ability. I will stick with the redbull line. :thumb:

cphelps

Chimp
Mar 31, 2010
Go to my profile here on ridemonkey and check out my compilation of my spring break with friends to rays!or watch this:

Last edited: