Quantcast

Re-introducing myself as a NE Monkey

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I just moved to Providence, RI and haven't been around the boards for a long long time due to a number of reasons, but I am all kinds of ready to ride the local NE trails. :monkeydance:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Nice to see you back on the monkey, Tenchiro!

I hear Arcadia State Park in R.I. is a pretty sweet riding place, though I have never been there myself. Learn your way around and give me a tour. :)

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Lincoln Woods is pretty nice as well, and very close to Prov. If the weather holds it might be rideable this weekend.....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
welcome to New England - you should definitely get in touch with Brendan Dee (mtbdee on many forums) as he would be a great resource for RI and New England trails to ride and rides to hook up with!

Cheeers,

Edit: splat beat me to it..........hey great minds think alike right!? :)
Mark

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
Thanks for all the info everyone, what is a good bike shop in the area? I need to pick me up a new helmet.
Glad to have another biking face in Prov. I'm sure you'll dig on the town (I do at least). I'm a big fan of Providence Bicycles on Branch Ave. Just a word of warning though: their closed on saturdays, but good folks there. If your ok with an early morning wakeup I'll be heading to Otis with a few folks this sat. Shoot me a PM.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Glad to have another biking face in Prov. I'm sure you'll dig on the town (I do at least). I'm a big fan of Providence Bicycles on Branch Ave. Just a word of warning though: their closed on saturdays, but good folks there. If your ok with an early morning wakeup I'll be heading to Otis with a few folks this sat. Shoot me a PM.
I would love to but am heading to Boston for the day, :cheers: to you know see the sites and drink many many beers.