Quantcast

Ready for Season

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for the new race season. I don't know what it is about racing, but I think it's exilerating. Anyone know why?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Must be our personality type because I love it too. I am slightly addicted and I wish Sea Otter were tomorrow. I am racing Sunday, I don't really care about the race and am doing it more for fast training miles, but still......Woohoo!!!

yea i definetaly agree. I absolutely love racing, must have something to do w/our personalities cause alot of ppl hate it. It is definately exilerating, bur also alot of fun to go stay and trvel to places w/friends.
02 race season is all i can think about.
peace. CHewy.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
and maybe getting to ride different trails, rather than riding the same ones you ride at home, I like that part too.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i honestly think racing is more addictive then drugs......NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW b/c i don't do any drugs b/c drugs are bad mmmmmmkay. but no for real though i think it's very addictive, it only took one time and i was hooked. i like to race anything n everything involving speed n pain! bring on da 02 race season!!!!!!!