Quantcast

Reality Show... was it a reality?

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Was reality show ever a trail? Did it turn into an exsisting trail? I have seen this on the old map and pictures of the sign.

Just wondering...

Also while im on the subject of older trails.... lets play name that trail:

Ok, your ripping down retreat... into asylum, you cut it clean, no gnar scooper rocks. you get down to the 3 way split. Left is Lower asylum (wicked berms/step up). Straight is Waterboy... but what is to the right when you jump the pipes? Its pretty crazy!

Oh F :banana:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
yeah its nice but doesn't look like the trail crew touched it since last season, the dirt is eroded away from the top and is really sketchy its a drop to flat now.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
brings u into waterboy, by the first turn after the bridge. they just covered all the rocks with dirt. its a pretty good run if you take bushwack to lower exidous, stay left and go down the big rock roller that was in the last race. go into asylum and down the nasty rock garden. through the berms across the trail onto waterboy for a minute and then hop onto victory. then to stairs and then end of ripper to lower ripper. ah what a run.

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
Oh f... Ok so in my origional post I was wrong... you go left to asylum, right to WB. Where does straight go? Or does it eventually lead to WB too?