Quantcast

+++really?wed+++

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
wouldn't surprise me if the dude wound up arrested for that stunt
I see the cop almost daily, as he drives in at the same time as me. It's a 4-5 year old, forest green Impala with the old Colorado tags and you can barely see the light bar. Guy wears a suit and I've seen people tailgate him, them blow past at 80+ and he gives zero fucks. I'd assume he's a detective or high ranking up in Denver or Federal, because he drives past my office that way. His car only had the rear bar and high bar, but they went on before he even stopped moving. But oh man, he was fucking PISSED; you could see it when you drove past.
I just wish I had been in the Subaru because I would have gotten the dashcam of it.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I plan on getting Hopes. I still have the original Hope Pro 2 and only retired it after I got this new bike. Those hubs have lasted for almost ten years with little to no maintenance; only broke an axle in the back one due to 12mm standards poop.
Get I9 hubs or wheels. The instant engagement alone is worth it. Get yoself some muthurfuckin snap out the corners !

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So, the blade guard on my beard trimmer popped off as I was using it, resulting in a nice swipe taken out of the side. Instead of just cutting off the rest off the beard, I decided to leave it and see if anyone notices the baldish spot.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
onyx also has a sprag clutch hub (not sure if its on the market yet). and box components has purchased the stealth hubs from true precision.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I was holding out hope that A Basin would get a minor dumping on Saturday so as to make Sunday skiing worthwhile. Forecast was for 3-7" iirc.

That was a few days back. Current forecast is for 1-3" of snow along with rain on Saturday instead.

:nononocat.gif:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Good for you. Our insurance won't cover cleaning in less than six months.
Best of all, mine is "free"! Cleaning is free, work is either done on trade (IT stuff around the office) or for cash discount as my insurance sucks.

Truth be told my wife is amazing at her job and makes for a pleasant experience. She has pissed off a few folks (other hygienists) because she temps at places on the side and patients then ask for her by name at those offices. She now has a regular every other Friday office because they have enough folks to fill a whole day just for her.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Working full time as a consultant and still collecting salary from the old job. It will take a long time before I will make this much in a month. I have already rewarded myself with the purchase of a new bike @jonKranked it will be road bike with XT Di2. Should hopefully have it next week and will report back. Its gravel bike build kind of like an old school / new school mtb. 40mm tires, 1x gearing and no suspension of course. I try to hit as much single track on the bike as I can. Denmark is flat and no rocks so this is a way to increase speed and fun factor.

Job search is shaping up pretty good. I hope to have a contract within the next two weeks. Should be much better than the shitty job I had.

Also we have borrow a car like this from my friend. I has so little in it that the passenger door does not have the centra lock and manual windows too. Broken AC of coure. Besides that its actually a sweet little city car and better than no car as

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
My boss is an annoying, pedantic son of a bitch. He was trying to argue that the ban on ebikes on pathways was only because of a simple discussion, motors or no motors. I argue that the potential speed differentials play an obvious role in this discussion. He insists that isn't true...it is ONLY about whether it has a motor, 1mph or 30.
I think he is married to his opinion.
He is also a condescending asshole.
There, I got that off my chest.
Carry on.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Get I9 hubs or wheels. The instant engagement alone is worth it. Get yoself some muthurfuckin snap out the corners !
I do want, but I only need one wheel built at this time. Going to go with another Stans rim and hope rear hub. Front hub is fine (for now).

I9 wheels are $$$$$$ up here.