Quantcast

Registration is open for the Nevada State DH Champs at Bootleg Canyon

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
The Nevada State DH Championships at Bootleg Canyon will be the 1st race of the Bootleg Canyon Winter Gravity Series. This 1st race weekend, like all other race weekends, will consist of Downhill, Super D, Dual Slalom and an Open Chain-less DH race. All races will be professionally timed and USA Cycling sanctioned. Each of the 4 races will also have their own series. Example: DH series, Super D series, ect.

Register early and save as the price will increase on the 1st of the month.
The 1st 50 registrants will also receive an event t-shirt provided by Bootleg Canyon Gravity Racing.

Pro, Category 1, Category 2, Category 3, Open/Semi-Pro, Fat Bike will be your choices. Have fun!

The top 3 in each category and age bracket will win prizes and medals provided by our sponsors: Box Components, ProMax, Canfield Bros, MTBParks.com, MJT Designs, Kore North, All Mountain Cyclery, DVO Suspension, Kali Protectives, Shine Riders and Ryno Power.

Please keep an eye on the event website for Best Whip contests, Bender Sender Huck Fests and clinics from Betteride and Shine Riders.

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,
Bootleg Canyon Gravity Racing
Registration, pictures, videos, itinerary can be found by visiting the official event website:
www.downhillmike.com

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
There are many trails at Bootleg Canyon Mountain Bike Park. Open year round, but extremely hot in the summer. Only 1 DH trail will be closed to the public on that weekend. No lift, but many self-shuttle on non race weekends. The lbs also runs shuttles on non race weekends. A quick Google search will help.

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
We have a local Fat Bike Manufacturer here in the Boulder City Region (Las Vegas). 11Nine Fat Bikes are full suspension fat bikes. They are the ones that asked for that category. Usually just a bunch of the bikes they sold race against each other. Racing can be fun!

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I'll be coming from Pasadena with junior Bruce Klein in tow. Is the schedule conducive to racing all three events and still having enough practice time?
I think I'll skip the goofy obstacle course race below the pit area that I did I 2012 between DH quali & race runs:)

downhill mike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
The itinerary does allow for all 3 races + the Open Chain-less. Plenty of practice time as well. Please visit the event website for itinerary, early registration and all details. All info can be found here: www.downhillmike.com