been saying it for awhile now but....

KILLEMALL !!!! hashtag.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Giant Meteor 2020! "Ushering in the Apocalypse"

#MEGA - Make Earth Great Again.
A shockingly selective meteor strike would be hilarious. Terrorist hotbed? And... it's gone. Fundamentalist society? And... it's gone. Racist/sexist/hatred filled region? And... it's gone. That one old guy walking down Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley naked? And... pebble meteor to the dome.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A shockingly selective meteor strike would be hilarious. Terrorist hotbed? And... it's gone. Fundamentalist society? And... it's gone. Racist/sexist/hatred filled region? And... it's gone.
why do you hate idaho?

for you kidwoo....where ever you are...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A shockingly selective meteor strike would be hilarious. Terrorist hotbed? And... it's gone. Fundamentalist society? And... it's gone. Racist/sexist/hatred filled region? And... it's gone. That one old guy walking down Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley naked? And... pebble meteor to the dome.
Neutron Bomb

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
WTF? Buncha commies in that town... :disgust1:
The best is that they were all excited about how they are in a weather bubble that gets no super cold or real winter. I damn near fell over laughing when they told us that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
WTF? Buncha commies in that town... :disgust1:
It's true. I'd totally move to boise if my parents didn't live there. I give it less than 6 months before Stoneys relations are bitching about all the Californians moving in.

The best is that they were all excited about how they are in a weather bubble that gets no super cold or real winter. I damn near fell over laughing when they told us that.
They will love the winter inversion. LULZ.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's true. I'd totally move to boise if my parents didn't live there. I give it less than 6 months before Stoneys relations are bitching about all the Californians moving in.

They will love the winter inversion. LULZ.
They are moving from CA, because Morgan Hill is becoming too liberal.