Quantcast

Ride Monkey

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Hey I think I only need like one more member to have a full team for the 24h race. I need some help with nutrition.
What should my H.S.C.R. be? (hourly sausage consumption rate)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by The Toninator
Hey I think I only need like one more member to have a full team for the 24h race. I need some help with nutrition.
What should my H.S.C.R. be? (hourly sausage consumption rate)
I guarantee you'll be puking at the first hike a bike with a full stomach of sausage!

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Heidi

I guarantee you'll be puking at the first hike a bike with a full stomach of sausage!
One day Heidi, after years of training and hard work, your body will be able to process sausage into pure energy. I have achieved this level of sausage power.

:monkey:

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Originally posted by ridemonkey

One day Heidi, after years of training and hard work, your body will be able to process sausage into pure energy. I have achieved this level of sausage power.

My body's able to process sausage into pure (bleep!). It didn't take much training though, and definitely not hard work.
How's THAT for sausage power?!

(sorry Heidi, I got back on that subject again :rolleyes: )

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by ridemonkey

Oh no, you're going to be terribly disappointed in me then. I haven't eaten red meat or pork in about 14 years!