Quantcast

Ride next sunday?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Sounds good. Tacoma perf 9am.... Im riding with someone.... dont care who.... ill need to catch some z's Ill be an old man then... maybe even need a walker now......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Sounds good. Tacoma perf 9am.... Im riding with someone.... dont care who.... ill need to catch some z's Ill be an old man then... maybe even need a walker now......
ME ME ME ME! You are riding with ME!!!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
Hey Meghan will you sign my bum? That'd be cool.... :D
Oh how I hope pictures of that don't become your next avatar.....that would be even more disturbing than the Boy George avatar............. :eek: :evil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Megan Black said:
oh yeah, and sure skooks, i'll bring my permanent marker for ya!
Woo Hoo that sure beats an old stick with mud on the end of it!!!! :)

oly said:
smokin sleepy seeds again you need help pal...... :think:

NEWZ FLASH

i'm going back to work on Wednesday! WWWWOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!
i'm stoked time to get rid of my soft artist hands and trade em in for burnt, callussed, scarred, workin man hands!...... AND MONEY TOO!!! yes!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ANOTHER NEWZ FLASH!!!
i got a call from a guy named Phil who works for DNR. He told me the diverted trail at Gold Creek is permanant and that the trail hooks up eventually with Beaver Pond instead of going down to the parking lot.
i really really like this, it basically mean i could conceivably add another 3 or 4 miles of rrrrrrippin singletrack to make for a tri-fecta loop.
Wildcat parking lot- trail to Forest Road
Forest Road to campground
get on Beaver Pond next to campground to new Gold Creek spur
Ride new spur down
Back up forest road to Vista
Vista to Gold Creek down
Back up to Wildcat either shoot in early or climb up to Vista down and done......
nice nice nice.....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
The Mutol's will also be there! It's been awhile since we have rode there!! Should be a good time! :love: I can't wait to ride with everyone!!! It's been too long!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Dang the whole damn PNW will be there just about.....

Tage and Mike..... Are you serious about going? If you were i guess i'd have to drive over to the ferry to get ya. If we are meeting at the tacoma performance at 9, you'd need to be over to Pt defiance with plenty time for me to drive ya over. Its at least 15 minutes to get over there.....

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I dunno what Mikes talking about, I have a xc bike, and his bike practically is one. it's like 4" and 6". (modified jr. t)
Anyhow, I can prolly spend the night at his house saturday and catch the EDIT boat.

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I'll be able to go as long as i get a rough draft of a paper i have to writer for american studies done before sunday and i plan to write it before the weekend. So i should be good to go!!

gtastro

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
in the 253
By this point in the fall
I would expect everyone to be tired of riding in the rain! You monkeys are freakin me out, but if everyones ganna play I will try and play too.

And this after two home made crowns, we'll see

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Yeah. I will catch a 7 something boat (with Michael). Hopefully Damon can give us 2 a ride to performance bikes where we can meet our ride. Who's got a spot on their rack for me??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
gtastro said:
By this point in the fall
I would expect everyone to be tired of riding in the rain! You monkeys are freakin me out, but if everyones ganna play I will try and play too.

And this after two home made crowns, we'll see
You guys need to do a battle royale with the SS bikes!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
PsychO!1 said:
hahahaha......We've been beating each other up all summer on the SS's.

Can't vouch for Brad, but i have a freind visiting from out of town. Probably won't make it this time.
What? You afraid some numnut is gonna break his leg? :dancing:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Bump.....

Okay, who's in and who's all talk?

Meeting at Performance in Tacoma at 9am.
The Mutoli's are in unless it is completely crappy out! I am fighting a cold and don't want to make it worse!!! But, we really want to go. There may be two others going as well, one is a fair weather rider :rolleyes: ...Bart, and the other is R. Wilson.

~J

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
i'll be thurr

more questions tho, how long does it take to get from performance to the trailhead again?

i really want to be able to make this massage that day, this girl's learning tapotement and swedish gymnastics (???) and i'm going to be the gineau pig cause i just gotta find out what that is! :confused: :think: :p :drool:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Megan Black said:
i'll be thurr

more questions tho, how long does it take to get from performance to the trailhead again?

i really want to be able to make this massage that day, this girl's learning tapotement and swedish gymnastics (???) and i'm going to be the gineau pig cause i just gotta find out what that is! :confused: :think: :p :drool:
I'm not sure, I think less than an hour. Skookum or Oly do you remember?

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I'll be there. Perf at 9.
ps. I don't have a car. Anywho. Should I bring a xc bike and ride in the pack, or a DH bike and ride with out of shape peloton?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Vno said:
Bummer, I'm coming up the following Thursday- Saturday. Just my luck!
Don't worry, there will be plenty of rides when you get here and don't worry about missing any rain we'll have plenty more of that too. :D Your comming just in time too, everything is just starting to get slick...... :evil:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
ioscope said:
I'll be there. Perf at 9.
ps. I don't have a car. Anywho. Should I bring a xc bike and ride in the pack, or a DH bike and ride with out of shape peloton?
Or you can just ride with us gimps....:D