Quantcast

Ride next sunday?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm down got some people on the fence but commits, it's likely i'll have 3 open spaces in my car. Anyone who shows up for the ride bring a change of clothes and a towel you will get wet and muddy i'm sure. Even if it's nice out.
Joy- Fresh cold air makes you better. :D mt. biking is the cure-all of all colds.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
ioscope said:
I'll be there. Perf at 9.
ps. I don't have a car. Anywho. Should I bring a xc bike and ride in the pack, or a DH bike and ride with out of shape peloton?
XC bike, dh bike wouldnt be so fun...... What ferry? I can pick you up in my truck at the dock.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I just fell off the fence, Skooks...fell into the can't make it yard.:(
Not even going to SST on Sunday if you can believe that. I have some domestic obligations that need fulfilling since I've neglected them for most of this week.
Sounds like it's going to be a good crowd going out there though, enjoy!!:cool:

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Damon, we are going to catch the 7:45 boat...so we will be at pt. defiance at like 8. that is if I can finish my paper tomorrow, but tage should be there even if I don't go.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Mike or tage, whats the next boat? I wasnt planning on leaving my house till 8:00. maybe you can skip to the next later one? I dont know the schedule going that way in the morning.....

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
8:00 boat. Michael must have read the summer schedule, there is no 7:45.

We will catch the 8:00. Should be in the lot around fifteen after.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
awww shucks.... why you all gettin all mushy on me.... :dancing:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE KEVIN RODE HIS FRIKKIN DEMO 9 THE WHOLE FRIKKIN RIDE!!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
That was my first real ride since I got a kankle and my first time at Green Mt. That place rocks!!!! To everyone who was there , thanks for the fun day. :thumb: :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Wahoo! I had a blast and didn't die from the climbing! Thanks for the great ride all! Yes, It was great to ride with you, Skook again! But, it has been just as long since I have road with Evil, Oly, Snacks, and Trailhacker too! Thanks again everyone! :D Let's do it again soon! :love:

~J

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
pnj said:
what trails did y'all ride? how many miles?
We rode up Wildcat to Forest Road.
Forest Road to Campground
Campground Beaver Pond
Beaver Pond to new Gold Creek re-route
To Forest Road climb up to Vista
Vista to Wildcat down.

i looked on the map and got an guesstamation of about 14 miles give or take a mile. You can do Gold Creek too and add on another 4 miles but only about a mile and half of trail, but it's still a fun mile and a half. :)

*edit* Pat you'd really like the Beaver Pond/Plummers Creek/Gold Creek extension, no hike a bike needed, lots of technical mini climbs and tricky descents.*edit*

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
*edit* Pat you'd really like the Beaver Pond/Plummers Creek/Gold Creek extension, no hike a bike needed, lots of technical mini climbs and tricky descents.*edit*
Oh, the descents are some of the best over there :D Thank goodness I had a fender or my gum would have been full of mud by the end of the day :(

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
I'm officially jealous...I need my rain fix. I fly in on Thursday night for the sole purpose of getting muddy. If anyone is off this Friday and wants to ride let me know.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Vno said:
I'm officially jealous...I need my rain fix. I fly in on Thursday night for the sole purpose of getting muddy. If anyone is off this Friday and wants to ride let me know.
Hey, you got friday evening off? You should come up to the vid in renton.