Quantcast

Ride sharing.....

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
So with gas prices on the way up. I was thinking maybe a ride share sticky can be started. You post a ride your going on. How many spaces you have open on your rack or truck. ect. The person(s) who comes along kicks in for some gas or a meal, ect...Or if you are looking for a ride to the trails, you can post. You see where i am going with this?? Discuss.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Monkeybidnezz said:
Uh, I guess you can can go for the banzai tandem set up lol...:blah:
hahahaha ive never understood what the point of fully tandems are anyway, its not like yer going to go hit a drop or somthing on them cause i mean yer never getting the front end up on that!:dead:

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
cove rider said:
hahahaha ive never understood what the point of fully tandems are anyway, its not like yer going to go hit a drop or somthing on them cause i mean yer never getting the front end up on that!:dead:
i actually met this guy and his wife in moab who were riding slickrock on a cortina tandem that he said he designed himself. it was a complete downhill fully

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Boy this thread sure doesn't have much in the way of ride sharing posted but I'll try it anyway. Riding the North shore on Sunday 21st of May. Fromme, Seymour, or Woodlot, it doesn't matter to me. Anybody else interested? I'll be leaving from Bellingham. PM me if you're interested.

thevan

Chimp
Jan 5, 2002
seattle/boulder?
i wanna go riding sunday the 21st near seattle...maybe near north bend.... or up at bellingham i'll have my dh bike. any one else going any where? let me know we could split gas..

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Alright better start this now. Memorial Day I'm going to Whistler since it looks like the best weather day of the long weekend. If anybody is interested in a ride up and doesn't mind helping with gas let me know. I'll be leaving from Bellingham between 6 or 7am.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Aight....I'm gonna start this now, I'm plannin' on headin' up to Whistler on June 9th at 5pm from Downtown Seattle (I drive kinda fast...so it'll be o.k.). I got space for 1 bike....don't have the extensions for my T2 yet....I plan on staying through Sunday (read: Leave for home when the lifts close.).

Anyone interested????!!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
TtotheJ said:
I'm interested. Where are you planning on staying for the two nights?
some place less expensive than this last weekend.....Only reason was cause the wife was up with me.... I'll look into it a little later today...I'm kinda thinkin' somewhere south of $60 CAN a night....but I'm not sure if I can find something like that that's close....But I'll try anyway.

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Yeah, if you want I'm game. I just wanted to make sure you weren't planning on sleeping in your car for two nights before I commited to anything.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Hey, I just had an issue pop up on the evening of Friday June 9th....So I won't be heading up until 5am Saturday morning...I prolly wouldn't get to B-Ham until around 6:15am.....you still interested....on the bright side, it would only be a 1 night stay...save a couple bucks!!.....let me know.

Thx,
Greg

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Yeah that whole week I have to work at 6:00am so getting up early on Saturday will be no big deal. I'm still interested, and saving a couple bucks makes it even better.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
TtotheJ said:
Yeah that whole week I have to work at 6:00am so getting up early on Saturday will be no big deal. I'm still interested, and saving a couple bucks makes it even better.
Well....f*ck....my plans just got blown to sh*t....I thought that my soon-to-be-brother-in-laws bachelor party was this weekend...turns out that it's going to be on the 10th and 11th....It's an Irish Pub Tour...with Hangover Paintball......I can't miss that!!! :mad: :help:

Sorry!!!! Hopefully it'll work out next time! :dead: :nopity:

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Okay I'm looking for anyone that's interested in going to Whistler this weekend, Saturday, Sunday or both days. Looks like at the moment the weather's suppose to be nice. I'll be leaving from Bellingham. Anybody interested PM me. Later.

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Okay I'm headed to Whistler this weekend and wondering if anybody is interested in tagging along. Right now I'm going Sunday and Monday for sure and depending on the weather maybe Saturday as well. I'll be leaving from Bellingham so PM me if you're interested.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I have one seat (well, I have three, but just one extra rack). I could fit another rack on there if the need really presses, but you have to supply the rack.
I will meet anyone in or north of Bellingham.
I am leaving in the morning around 7am.
Tuesday, June 27th.

AvidGuy

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Lurking.
Attention anyone coming up from washington to ride the shore..

I know my way around quite well.
I live in cloverdale which is just across the truck crossing.
If someone can give a ride..
im always up for a ride.