Quantcast

Ride-This?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone care to share their expierences with Ride-this.com with me? I want to know if I am getting the shaft because of who I know, or if it is always kinda half speed and messed up with these guys.

Anyone?

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
What was the problem?

I know when you are buying if the item says "available" It means they don't have it in stock, but can order it. If it says "in stock" then they have it.

Most of their items do not say "in stock"

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Ride-This.com is good peeps. They'll take care of you. Give them a call and let them know what's going on.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
I just got an order in from them. My second order in the past few months. I've had no problems at all - fast shipping, arrived as ordered, competitive pricing, etc. Give them a call if you're having trouble. I'm sure they'll make good.

toby

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Got on the phone, all is well again, other then a shipping issue.

Y'all were right, good people, especially Victor.

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
I got very well treated by them. The seat I had ordered was delayed and I had ordered second day shipping so victor compensated by sending it next day with my next choice. He was very upfront and the prices were very good compared to other sites, especially the bargain ones (jenson, pricepoint etc.) I will definitely order from them again.

-Colin

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
vic hooked me up too.. getting the order was a bit rough, but I did order a ton of crap too.. I will mos def order from them again.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I ordered my grey Deity bars from them and got them as promised with no problems.

I was worried since I order from go-ride but since they didn't have the Deity's, I sucked it up and took my chances. I am glad I did.