Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa ~ 2013 Edition

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
crud. the last gift for my elf got delayed and i won't get it until tomorrow, which means i can't ship until friday if i wait for it. decisions decisions.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Wow, my Santa is so freakin' cool!!!! Heady Topper, which seems quite coveted outside (and inside) of Vermont, so psyched to get to try it- and it is delicious! I've already hidden it in my fridge so no one "accidentally" drinks it. :p
Also an incredible 1917 Ranger bike catalog, complete with price sheets, order forms, everything. I thought it was a reproduction at first since it is so perfect, but the smell was the only thing that gave it away. SOO cool, I've spent a lot of time pouring over the crazy bike stuff from 1917. Funny how much stays the same.
Also, a cool old turn of the century tire pressure guage. And last but not least, a vintage oil headlamp for bikes. Looks like from my catalog that people would put this type of thing on "cars" too.. Crazy. I bet this thing still works.
I'm so thankful I am for such unique and awesome gifts- now who is it!?!?!

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wow, my Santa is so freakin' cool!!!! Heady Topper, which seems quite coveted outside (and inside) of Vermont, so psyched to get to try it- and it is delicious! I've already hidden it in my fridge so no one "accidentally" drinks it. :p
Also an incredible 1917 Ranger bike catalog, complete with price sheets, order forms, everything. I thought it was a reproduction at first since it is so perfect, but the smell was the only thing that gave it away. SOO cool, I've spent a lot of time pouring over the crazy bike stuff from 1917. Funny how much stays the same.
Also, a cool old turn of the century tire pressure guage. And last but not least, a vintage oil headlamp for bikes. Looks like from my catalog that people would put this type of thing on "cars" too.. Crazy. I bet this thing still works.
I'm so thankful I am for such unique and aweome gifts- now who is it!?!?!

jbp wrote that catalog, and those were his bike tools

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
well fvck me in the ozarks. instead of the last present for my elf, i received a box of glass shards. a replacement is on its way, but i had to ship out what i already had. should be there monday.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Look carefully at the return address. Glad you like the loot!
Well, once again, thank you. Enjoying a pint from you at the moment. Did you ever try to run that oil lantern? Crazy all of the patents listed on the bottom of that thing!

Well, once again, thank you. Enjoying a pint from you at the moment. Did you ever try to run that oil lantern? Crazy all of the patents listed on the bottom of that thing!
You are most welcome. No, I never tried to fire it up. I allus wanted to find a lens for the front, never did. I have gotten to the point at which I'm buried in the results of too many years of collecting, happy to pass some things to you so you can enjoy them.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
konabumm , I think you might be the best monkey ever ! Thank you so much for the SLAYER flask and shirt. Along with NWD 10 and the pepper sauce ! I had a real bad day at work and this sure cheered me up.

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
USPS says my elf's gift will be delivered on 12/24. It's not wrapped because I had it mailed direct. Good thing I didn't have it sent to me first - I never would have made the deadline shipping it across the country twice. Sorry for the delay!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Post office bound overnight arriving tomorrow or day after Monkey sorry I've been testing cigarettes well I was distracted. #19
No worries dude! Looks like half of your gift made it on time, the other half got delayed and will arrive friday or the following monday. Merry Christmas PSP!

And Jon, it's fine, this book will keep me occupied til it gets here! So good!