Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa: 2017 edition!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
42FE9260-351D-4212-9FB0-F24AEAC243AF.jpeg
Awesome!!! Thank you ken! I almost always ride without my phone but need to know the time. I won’t be asking people on the trail anymore!

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I think i only mentioned cool and red. so ya it meets the criteria and is dual purpose which i love when things are duel purpose.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Sorry i cant discuss iran, babak or the fbi at this time.

edit: Im just joking its about this tenant. I think he has a friend call and give anonymous "tips" about him. To try and bait us or maybe intimidate us? It could be a disgruntled employee as well. It doesnt really matter. As much as i hate the guy i cant call the FBI and say " hey a guy called me on the phone and told me basically no real info or gave me real evidence, go get em!" Its also not my job to go after credit card fraud.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sorry i cant discuss iran, babak or the fbi at this time.

edit: Im just joking its about this tenant. I think he has a friend call and give anonymous "tips" about him. To try and bait us or maybe intimidate us? It could be a disgruntled employee as well. It doesnt really matter. As much as i hate the guy i cant call the FBI and say " hey a guy called me on the phone and told me basically no real info or gave me real evidence, go get em!" Its also not my job to go after credit card fraud.
Are you related to jdcamb?