Quantcast

Rider down: Lovebunny

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
I guess he went OTB while attempting a triple at the BMX track last night. He broke his femur and clavicle. He went into the OR for his femur at 2:30pm PST, we are still waiting to hear how the surgery went.

The picture we got by text message last night

He was in good spirits this morning when Dahlia and I went to visit him before his surgery

I'm guessing he will be terrorizing the monkey a lot more while he is healing up. Get well soon Teej! :)

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Its traction to keep the quad muscle from contracting and ramming his broken femur up into the quad, femoral artery, pelvis, etc..

That can be a pretty serious break.

Good luck, and heal up!!!

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Its traction to keep the quad muscle from contracting and ramming his broken femur up into the quad, femoral artery, pelvis, etc..

That can be a pretty serious break.

Good luck, and heal up!!!
i see it attached to the bed now.

i sure hope he is doped up

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well guess that answers teh question I was about to PM you about...... wont be seeing you at the races next weekend.

Femur break, that is some serious impact there. Heal up, carefull with the pain killers bro. We will see you again.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
OUCH...

That looks almost EXACTLY like Kovarik's x-ray after he stacked it on his moto back in... 03' was it?

Heal up soon and hope your recovery and rehab go well!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ouch - sorry to hear that man. Healing vibes .Take it nice and slow and you'll be healed up before you know it.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Jaysus. No lucky Lovebunny feet around here. Heal up soon, man.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
TJ partially blames his inhaler (he's got asthma) for the break. I smell lawsuit.

Oh man, TJ is going to be all over on facebook soon.