Quantcast

Rides tomorrow? Friday 6/25/04??

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Im plannin on goin out to 38 if the weather is nice, but if its gonna be just me up there, ill go where others are goin.....
with some luck, itlle be my first ride on my new rear wheel and pushed shock :thumb:

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
I was thinking of hitting maybe 27 or seatac.. Let me know where you guys are going and i might tag along...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
gimme a call man i might have to watch my grandmother again since she just got out of the hospital, but my aunt said she was going to watch her tomorrow night so, i'll repost an update on here or call my cel before you leave.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Skookum said:
gimme a call man i might have to watch my grandmother again since she just got out of the hospital, but my aunt said she was going to watch her tomorrow night so, i'll repost an update on here or call my cel before you leave.....
Im here all day...well till 3:30 probably. I can ride if you can. Maybe show me the SST loop?? Give me an update here, or ill try to call ya at some point today. If i dont ride its not a big deal. I have plans to ride sunday if the peak shuttle is going.......