Quantcast

Ridiculous Roommate Wanted Ad

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Goddam Asheville Gutter Punks.

I bet that house wreaks of body odor and garbage like no one else on this forum can comprehend. A thousand dead skunks wouldn't mask their smell. Their unparalleled lack of hygiene is their fashion statement.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

I bet that house wreaks of body odor and garbage like no one else on this forum can comprehend. A thousand dead skunks wouldn't mask their smell. Their unparalleled lack of hygiene is their fashion statement.
I have two solutions to this.

One: Dirty Hippie Soap. They'd like this, its vegan soap, promising not to get you clean or kill anything, including your stench.

Two: My preferred method...

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Sorry Dirt, but I don't think you quite understand. Asheville Gutter Punk stench is insanely worse than hippy funk. It will literally make you vomit in the summer. They can go years without showering or washing their clothes. Homeless winos cross the street to avoid them and their putrid stank.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz

For every problem, including stank ass gutter punks, there is a solution my friend....

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Yeah, but then your wood chipper and any fresh mulch would be tainted with that stench for years. Maggots wouldn't even go near them. Vultures would be incapacitated from a mile off. These fvkkers stink!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Sorry Dirt, but I don't think you quite understand. Asheville Gutter Punk stench is insanely worse than hippy funk. It will literally make you vomit in the summer. They can go years without showering or washing their clothes. Homeless winos cross the street to avoid them and their putrid stank.
That reminds me of this dude saying he "licked the crust" off of some girl.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I know what its like. When I lived in Pittsburgh I used to hang out at the Peach Pitt and Joe Hammer Trade Center.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So its after midnight and I have yet to get a reply to my email...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Not even so much as a peep.

After I finish an email to my douche nozzle Ivy League brother, I'll fire off another missive in her direction.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Today's transmission:

Hey,

I don't know if you got my other email, but I thought I'd email again to see if you guys had rented this room out yet.

I think as roommates we'd all be good matches. I tend to like to hang out with the people I live with, and when I am not working, I'm all about having fun at the house.

Did you think at all about my PTSD issue and how to deal with the bathroom entry/exit? I'd hate to be in the middle of a much missed deep sleep and jump up and attack someone and have them **** themselves as a result of having a deuce on deck. I've had this happen once or twice before, and let me tell you, its really hard to get the smell of **** off of your feet and from out from under your toe nails.

I did have one other question. I have a monitor lizard. He lives in my room for the most part, and is pretty safe to be around provided you're not a small child or something like a pomeranian. He got ahold of my mom's pug one night, which is a big part of the reason I need to move out. Spike is like my kid, he's just a little rowdy and is a hungry bastard. But I keep him chained to the wall for the most part, so as long as a toddler or the neighbors ****zu doesn't get too close, its all good.

Like I said, I am a good guy who has just been through a lot. Let me know what you think, I'd like to come over and take a look ASAP.

Thanks,
Ian

http://asheville.craigslist.org/roo/1537180419.html
I think I am just going to keep driving the strange and the insane of my emails up daily until I get a reply...

Goddamn gutter punks....

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
God works in mysterious and sometimes disturbing ways.
I am just the instrument of the flying spaghetti monster.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Did you ask if you could "hit it" from time to time?
Genius! That'll be tomorrow's email idea.

"I'm kinda into the whole metal chick/hard core/funky gutter punk thing. Do you think maybe from time to time we could take a shower and then we could take turns penetrating each other while my Lizard watches..."

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Genius! That'll be tomorrow's email idea.

"I'm kinda into the whole metal chick/hard core/funky gutter punk thing. Do you think maybe from time to time we could take a shower and then we could take turns penetrating each other while my Lizard watches..."
You're still not getting this. They do not participate in standard human hygiene practices. An Asheville gutter punk takes great pride in their nasty-ass stank and uber-politically correct social stance. It's one of the strangest subcultures I have ever experienced. Don't get me wrong, some of them are good people, but they all wreak of the foulest body odor imaginable. They are in direct funk competition with the Left Over Phish Panic crowd, and they win every time.

Try being a little more politically correct, ask her if she has a box you can put your junk in when you move in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You're still not getting this. They do not participate in standard human hygiene practices. An Asheville gutter punk takes great pride in their nasty-ass stank and uber-politically correct social stance. It's one of the strangest subcultures I have ever experienced. Don't get me wrong, some of them are good people, but they all wreak of the foulest body odor imaginable. They are in direct funk competition with the Left Over Phish Panic crowd, and they win every time.

Try being a little more politically correct, ask her if she has a box you can put your junk in when you move in.
You realize that Ian is just trolling her, right? :clue:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You realize that Ian is just trolling her, right? :clue:
Jack's still a little bitter. You see...he moved to Asheville in hopes of immersing himself in it's ever growing art and culture scene surrounded by epic amounts of riding. Instead, he soon found out that our art scene was actually just trust account kids driving hummers dealing dope because they can and panhandling to "experience" true cultural revelation.

He was surrounded by false little beggars and dred-locked elitists wallowing in their own stench only to prove the point that they could indeed "live modestly". Each grimy little beggar and incense drenched culturally cliche rich kid tried to lord over the true artists and artisans and, much like their wealthy parents, oppress the inspirations of the soulful, well intentioned craftsmen such as Jack.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Jack's still a little bitter.
Ya don't say? :rofl:

Seriously, he acts like there's some "special breed" of gutter punks down there. And believe you me, that's a complete crock. Crust punx in Asheville smell the same as crust punx in boston smell the same as crust punx in Ithaca smell the same as crust punx in pittsburgh smell the same as crust punx in socal. How do they smell? BAD. But its the same kind of bad. There's nothing special about asheville crust punx. Maybe the dirty souf crusties get a little more ripe during the summer, but that's it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Jack's still a little bitter. You see...he moved to Asheville in hopes of immersing himself in it's ever growing art and culture scene surrounded by epic amounts of riding. Instead, he soon found out that our art scene was actually just trust account kids driving hummers dealing dope because they can and panhandling to "experience" true cultural revelation.

He was surrounded by false little beggars and dred-locked elitists wallowing in their own stench only to prove the point that they could indeed "live modestly". Each grimy little beggar and incense drenched culturally cliche rich kid tried to lord over the true artists and artisans and, much like their wealthy parents, oppress the inspirations of the soulful, well intentioned craftsmen such as Jack.
Yea, but its a great place to visit!