Quantcast

riding new bike tuesday

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
will you still be there around 3:00-4:00??? i get off of school at 2:20 and could be out there around 3-4. but...geting a ride might be a problem. i could try to get my dad to get off work early or take my moms car to work so my mom could take me out there. i think my friend could even geive me a ride!!!

we'll see.........

-Ryan

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
i need to break my sx in too!! represent!
but....
i need a chainguide and i need to tune my derailer because it is soo messed up right now....:redhot: :mumble:

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
i cant wait to ride mine. its a sick bike and im tired of staring at it in my living room. It needs to feel dirt on its tires, and needs to see what its like to fly through the air. I might (i doubt it) have to take it easy cuz of my wrist....hahaha...but i'll proly be there from like 230-dark..depending on rain. We all know how ****ty our weather people are and hot ****ty our weather actually is...so who knows what will happen.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
BIGHIT756 said:
i cant wait to ride mine. its a sick bike and im tired of staring at it in my living room. It needs to feel dirt on its tires, and needs to see what its like to fly through the air. I might (i doubt it) have to take it easy cuz of my wrist....hahaha...but i'll proly be there from like 230-dark..depending on rain. We all know how ****ty our weather people are and hot ****ty our weather actually is...so who knows what will happen.
True that man!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
ryan/kona29 said:
dude this rules all of my RM friends are on right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:oink: :oink: :oink: :clue: :clue: :love: :bomb: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :mumble: :mad: :rofl: :hot: :help: :) :mumble: yaaaaaaaaaaahoooo......i'm gona kill your familys!!!
Im gunna kill you wahoo then its a real party hehe JK JK