Quantcast

Riding over the weekend with My Boy

splat

Nam I am
This weekedn I had 2 awesome rides the first one wasaround lake Whitehall in Hopkinton, but because of a Daughter Who I should beat . I was only able to snap off 1 picture because she took a bunch of pictures of her dolls , and didn't tell me she drained the batteries.:disgust: anyway here is teh one picture I got , a Goose and its newly hatched Gooslings , cut now too bad they have to grow up to be PIA Birds

On sunday Me and the Boy went in to Vietnam to ride with boys .

The silver turtle , off a rock

Followed by My Son

Berkshire rider , Knocks another one off the list

We were playing on this rock

first Berkshire rider with Pete watching

then the Turtle

so Pete figures it's his turn

Pete rrolling through the rock berm

Kranky Karl showing off he still can air it out even at his age.

and Peter wanted to take a picture of his old man

and then out we went through the swamp

and while going through the water , a Frog jumped across in front of me ,

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
nice shots- looks like a good time. can't wait for my boys to ride. So how much room does two spare AA batteries take?? :)

splat

Nam I am
nice shots- looks like a good time. can't wait for my boys to ride. So how much room does two spare AA batteries take?? :)
It takes 4 :D

anything to beat the girl huh? :biggrin:

nice shots splat. so how old is your son and how long has he been riding? i can't wait for my boy to be tearin up the trails.
He is a11 and has been riding since he was 4 , took off his training wheels when we told him either training wheels came off or he had to stop riding bridges , the training wheels came off

and this is Bike #4 for him And he is begging to out grow it too!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Strangely odd that Peter doesn't hit a lot of stuff the others his age wouldn't think twice about hitting.

Nice shots.
Like the ground? Peter is a great rider IMO. He may not be going big yet but he's got his eyes on it. He's also got some amazing stamina to be able to keep up for as long as he does on a bike that's probably pretty close to outweighing him.