Quantcast

Riding, Racing & Pregnancy

mtnbikej

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
So. CAL.
A friend of mine was riding her bike up until the day before she gave birth. She rode her mountain bike on the trails for a while then just started riding it on the road.

She said it helped move things along. :confused: :confused:

mtnbikej

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I believe there will be 1 more mud hunnie rippin' up the trails in the future :D

Edit: I ask...any restrictions on my riding and exercise routine? Dr. says "I wouldn't change a thing. You're doing great...keep doin' all the exercise you're doing 'cause you and baby are in excellent health" :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
I believe there will be 1 more mud hunnie rippin' up the trails in the future :D
Yeeeaaaa!!! Congrats!!!! :thumb: :dancing: :thumb:

Tell Earl I said congrats and if he wants any advice to give me a call! ;)

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
TreeSaw said:
Will you be finding out what the twins are?
Yeah, the wife wants to know. I was joking that we should wait -- really doesn't matter they are both going to be boys. ;) Getting the ultrasound done at the hospital (as opposed to the office like the last two kiddos). Wonder if it is going to be the cool 3D one?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wumpus said:
Yeah, the wife wants to know. I was joking that we should wait -- really doesn't matter they are both going to be boys. ;) Getting the ultrasound done at the hospital (as opposed to the office like the last two kiddos). Wonder if it is going to be the cool 3D one?
We just had a level 2 one done today at the hospital...not 3D but a lot better quality and clarity than the one at the Dr. office. She's looking good...11 oz. already! :eek:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!!! :D Are you both excited? What does Piper think?
We are excited...and a bit in shock (well, I am anyway). I was SURE we were having another girl. Piper is psyched as well. :)