Quantcast

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Had a couple of these last night. Not the best beer in the world but I do like when these hit the shelves during the holiday season.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
It's been a looooong December. After tonight's dinner for the guests, I'm sitting down to a large 16yo Aberlour.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i drank 2 cans of fosters over the weekend. it was.... tolerable.

Was this some kind of hostage situation?

As much crap as people give 'American Beer', when I was in Birmingham England a few years ago about the only beer most places had was Fosters and Stella, had to really search to find something good. Learned to hate Fosters.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
best wife ever. 8 months pregnant. goes out to get me a whole case of:

she got the last case at the local distributor. but they only got 2 in the first place.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I got my Hopslam this year, but right now I'm drinking DuClaw Hop Continuum #1. Flavored with blood oranges. It's frickin' amazing.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
had a speakeasy black india ale last night.

i need to find more 'black inda ales'. the roasted malt and hop were balanced extremely well, its almost like they were fighting to be first in line. :)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
had a speakeasy black india ale last night.

i need to find more 'black inda ales'. the roasted malt and hop were balanced extremely well, its almost like they were fighting to be first in line. :)
I love the style, and actually don't even think the Speakeasy is a particularly good one. Some favorites:

-Uinta Dubhe
-Firestone Wookey Jack
-Armored Fist Double CDA

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
ive only had wookey. i will keep an eye out for the others.

with that said. do any of you guys have a beer cellar? its gotten to that point where ive got a wine box or two in my closet full of mostly imperial stouts and barrel aged stuff. waiting sucks, but i hear its worth it.