Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Had a Founder's Breakfast Stout this weekend. It was a bit much but L liked it.
Also Capital Brewery's Winter Skal. <-not worth a revisit.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
the king of beers

i need to get myself in prime shape for heckling the naked bike ride in about 3 hours.

Apr 14, 2002
Los Osos, California
Lagunitas Brewing's IPA and Green Flash Brewing's Hop Head Red. Got a pizza in the oven and some nice blond h ash from a friend I haven't seen in too long. Oh yes. I'm spoiled, and delighted and ridiculously stoked.

Also recently heard about that Troeg's Nugget Nectar from a buddy and its highly recommended, I just gotta find some around here. sound great tho....

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Had a New Glarus sampler 12-pack this weekend, sadly that wasn't in it.
go find some NOW! They've got distribution throughout WI, so you should be able to find it somewhere. They're only producing it through Dec, and when it's gone it's gone. The NG sampler's aren't great, as it's really just their staples (Spotted Cow, Naked, and ?) instead of their yummy seasonals.

careful, though, found out afterwards that it's ~9% alcohol in the Alt. would explain a few nights of drinking 4-5 and "falling asleep" on the couch shortly thereafter... :huh:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
We have 5 gallons of homebrewed porter on tap in our kitchen now. It was brewed over Thanksgiving and was ready by Christmas. I was just home for lunch and treated myself to a half-pint. :cheers:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night had a couple Breckenridge Brewery Avalanche Ales. Pretty tasty but I was wanting their Vanilla Porter.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Right now Im drinking a big bottle of Bintang!!!
I'm dusting off some old memories of months spent surfing in the outer islands of indo with my best mates from Karekare and guzzling 650ml bottles of these by the crate. :D

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2002
Los Osos, California
Had my first "Speakeasy Ales and Lagers" of San Francisco. Seen 'em around and havent tried any of their beers yet, so when I saw "Double Daddy Imperial IPA" I figured it was time! Loved it, but I have a thing for IPA's etc...

ICU812

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
East Coast
I had a friend visiting me from Richmond Va. He brought some 22oz bottles of Chocolate Porter from Legend brewing Co. This is a great Chocolate Porter perfect balance of cocoa flavor.:thumb: