Quantcast

ringwood sat or sunday???

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
any ny/nj monkeys interested in doing some shuttle runs on sat or sun? a bunch of us are going to ringwood, we aren't sure which day yet due to all the crappy weather we've been having . 3 different runs down, one w/ manmade stunts, one with plenty of flow and one technical enough to keep you smiling..if interested let me know...

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
hooples3 said:
any ny/nj monkeys interested in doing some shuttle runs on sat or sun? a bunch of us are going to ringwood, we aren't sure which day yet due to all the crappy weather we've been having . 3 different runs down, one w/ manmade stunts, one with plenty of flow and one technical enough to keep you smiling..if interested let me know...
Not familiar with Ringwood...where abouts is it?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Sounds like fun! I ALWAYS hurt myself when it comes to the FR stuff. Never fails.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dogwonder said:
close to Diablo? I can make Diablo in about 1 hour and a half...was thinking of going there on Sunday...
It actually is I think but I don't know the "back roads" to get from one to the other.

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
From Poughkeepsie, Ringwood (Skyline Drive if you're shuttling) is probably a half hour closer than Diablo. But the trails at Diablo are better, and definitely worth the trip...

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
jbogner said:
From Poughkeepsie, Ringwood (Skyline Drive if you're shuttling) is probably a half hour closer than Diablo. But the trails at Diablo are better, and definitely worth the trip...
Ooohh the decisions to make...keep me posted on this Ringwood trip...I could be game...

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
This weekend is looking crappy for me, I have family coming in from all over the world for the International Confluence of Bentons this weekend. We are going to talk about how to maintain our secret cabal's secrecy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
This weekend is looking crappy for me, I have family coming in from all over the world for the International Confluence of Bentons this weekend. We are going to talk about how to maintain our secret cabal's secrecy.
Is that anything like the United Colors of Benetton?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stosh said:
Is that anything like the United Colors of Benetton?
Sorta, but we're all Jews from America and don't make clothing or have a magazine.

But anything we do, we do it for the kids!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
Sorta, but we're all Jews from America and don't make clothing or have a magazine.

But anything we do, we do it for the kids!
Sweet!
You're in the Green again!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tame Ape said:
'cause of you actually. I was -14, now I'm +12. w00t-w00t!!
Cool deal!

I'd give you some more but it says I need to spread the lov!