Quantcast

RM jerseys...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alright, I've been a little silent lately, so here's an update to let everyone know what's shakin'...

#1.) I offically have 32 PM's in my inbox, with several people wanting more than one jersey, so IT'S ON!

#2.) 1,000 apologies for my design-slack... contrary to popular belief, I work for a living and it's taking up to much of my time. Note to self... quit job to ride and surf RM all day...

#3.) The dealio is still: if you are interested in buying a jersey, send me a PM so I can get a count of how many will commit. DO NOT send me a PM unless you can COMMIT... it wouldn't be fair to those that can if you flake out and we miss out quantity price break or something. Thanks!

#4.) Once designs are finalized, and a quantity is figured out, I can let everyone know the exact cost. I'll set up a PayPal thing so you can order style (XC or DH), size (XS-XXL), and calculate some shipping and stuff like that. Right now, enough people are interested that I think we'll hit the quantity break of 50, which will make each jersey cost in the neighborhood of $55 or so.

#5.) Design is open to anyone who wants to actually design... grab your copy of PaintShopPro and git to work. Anyone who wants to be an armchair Art Director, well... I encourage you to whip something up as well, instead of just making suggestions in the thread.

So there's the skinny, and my apologies. We're still on for this, so don't be discouraged. After all, it ain't like everyone has sent anyone money just yet... but trust me, it'll happen.

Thanks guys and I'll check in soon!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Full Trucker said:
Alright, I've been a little silent lately, so here's an update to let everyone know what's shakin'...

#1.) I offically have 32 PM's in my inbox, with several people wanting more than one jersey, so IT'S ON!

#2.) 1,000 apologies for my design-slack... contrary to popular belief, I work for a living and it's taking up to much of my time. Note to self... quit job to ride and surf RM all day...

#3.) The dealio is still: if you are interested in buying a jersey, send me a PM so I can get a count of how many will commit. DO NOT send me a PM unless you can COMMIT... it wouldn't be fair to those that can if you flake out and we miss out quantity price break or something. Thanks!

#4.) Once designs are finalized, and a quantity is figured out, I can let everyone know the exact cost. I'll set up a PayPal thing so you can order style (XC or DH), size (XS-XXL), and calculate some shipping and stuff like that. Right now, enough people are interested that I think we'll hit the quantity break of 50, which will make each jersey cost in the neighborhood of $55 or so.

#5.) Design is open to anyone who wants to actually design... grab your copy of PaintShopPro and git to work. Anyone who wants to be an armchair Art Director, well... I encourage you to whip something up as well, instead of just making suggestions in the thread.

So there's the skinny, and my apologies. We're still on for this, so don't be discouraged. After all, it ain't like everyone has sent anyone money just yet... but trust me, it'll happen.

Thanks guys and I'll check in soon!
Once I see the design, Ill commit one way or the other.