Quantcast

RM Slayer 2011

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Despite the different suspension, it looks so much like Trance X. Even these shapes on DT ;)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
they have it spec'd out pretty nice. id be interested in seeing the price of the frame only.

this is one frame that i might consider buying....just gotta wait a little longer to see what else pops up within the next few weeks.

RM are really turning out some nice bikes this year. I still have a soft spot for RM.
same here...i raced a RM Thin Air back in the day for XC. i hope a frameset in the pictured paint will be available. i like the matte black stealth paint. i'm also wondering what MSRP will be, the spec on the Slayer 70 is pretty top-notch.

lotsa great looking and hopefully, great riding 140-160mm AM sleds coming out for 2010 and 2011.

Last edited:

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
A lot of the front triangle tube profiles look like a Remedy. In fact the downtube looks really similar.

That being said, I really like the look of the bike. That thing will probably slay (pun intended) most of the trails that I ride. Up and down.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
That is a pretty sweet spec'd bike with good geo (is that a first - an AM bike with 66.5HA)?

I'd be more interested in a 140mm version though. Anyone know about that?
I'm pretty sure the new Enduro measures out at 65.5. Only problem with those is how short the stays are, way too much weight bias on the rear in my opinion.

The orange alpine is like 65 even, and the rest of the geo looks sweet - only problem with those is they cost a fortune in the states.