Quantcast

RMSS 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
my elf this year will get the same stuff as my elf last year and it will remain a secret.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I may actually participate in some sort of giving this year. I am told it makes one happy and jolly or something along those lines...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Tell me more about this. I've watched with interest in the last few years, and I kinda want to throw my hat in the ring, but I'm cautious and scared. Plus, I don't want to let any of you fine folks down. Plus, I'm in canuckistan, does that disqualify me from the start?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tell me more about this. I've watched with interest in the last few years, and I kinda want to throw my hat in the ring, but I'm cautious and scared. Plus, I don't want to let any of you fine folks down. Plus, I'm in canuckistan, does that disqualify me from the start?
its like a normal secret santa, but on ridemonkey. so booze.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You can participate if you apologize first.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Just giv'r!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
honestly, i'm more excited for christmas in general this year than i have been in a long time. i think a lot of it is because my son is 2 1/2 now and has a reasonable idea of what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.