Quantcast

Road bike appreciation thread

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
hey, STDs aren't that bad, you just gotta get 'em cleaned up and not fool around when her herpes is active. Even HIV is manageable.

And FYI FWIW yada yada, I'm totally clean.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
she's definitely the family whore. Though I'll be out in CO this April for her sister's wedding. If someone will load me a bike and take me out for a ride, maybe I'll introduce the two of you

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
you'll hook one of us up with the whore if we lend you a bike? You sound like a pimp! LOL

I'm done with the easy women phase of my life, but I'm sure Paully could help you out :evil:

Is Rob joining you for the wedding?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Pau11y said:
SWEET! The only problem is I'm 6' and I don't think even LO rides my size of frame. I'm not sure how tall you are, but Rob or no Rob, if you're 6', I'm hitting on YOU :D
haha...if I were 6' I'd be like a dude! Hmm...well, I have grown a lot since the surgery :think:

Actually I'm 5'5" and can usually fit on a roadbike that's between 49-51. I doubt Rob will be joining me, so that means we can ride all weekend without the old ball and chain ;)

Do you guys mountain bike at all too?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Pau11y said:
Actually, my best skill is DHing. I road and trail ride because I'm a bikey slut.
Where are you in CO? My family lives in Littleton, but will be having the wedding at Glenwood Springs. I wonder if they'd be pissed if I showed up at the wedding in a pair of baggies and a jersey :p

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
bluebug32 said:
Where are you in CO? My family lives in Littleton, but will be having the wedding at Glenwood Springs. I wonder if they'd be pissed if I showed up at the wedding in a pair of baggies and a jersey :p
Hell, how's about full face and body armor? Vail is within reasonable dist from Glennwood...doh! I think they're closed now :(

Edit, yeah, Hanging lake would be REALLY kewl and totally on the way from Littleton.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Pau11y said:
...doh! I think they're closed now :(
Especially after yesterdays storm. Nothing stopping you from shuttling Apex, Chimney Gulch & Falcon. I never feel guilty for shuttling those trails when showing a "low altitude visitor" around. :thumb:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Hehehe... can you just see the faces of ppl I come up on w/ my big 204 on Chimney Gulch - full face and body armor. Apex wouldn't be so bad since most ppl wouldn't climb Enchanted Forest (altho I did by accident). But I guess it's not so outrageous if I did it on the Enduro Pro and no storm trooper getup.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Pau11y said:
Hell, how's about full face and body armor? Vail is within reasonable dist from Glennwood...doh! I think they're closed now :(

Edit, yeah, Hanging lake would be REALLY kewl and totally on the way from Littleton.
Sounds good! I'll ditch the family and go ride :D