Quantcast

Robra spelled backwards

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
notice i said the pictures... not the riding. the riding was sick. i think i need to see a doctor kind of sick. call in at work and say "i really dont think im going to make it in today, boss" kind of sick.

last one was ignatew. this is ross meh-lahn. say it with me now kids "meh-lawn"... he's from like northern Italy or something.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
some one please help me- what is this diggity-dope rider's name? i know i heard it like 500000 times today but i have alzheimer's or scurvy or something, i dont know i forgot. he shredded it like cheese on a taco.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
check out how awesome i am at capturing action! here is el presidente steve wentz hitting the brakes hard trying not to run over me. i dont know what really happened here but that sure was a good story huh?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
dave ignatew- adding some more cheese to the taco of life.

Josh- "wow, that's way up there! i should point my camera at him!"

spomer- picking eye crust

blackmooooooor- sneaking in a quick nut scratch

moga- making sure the beard is coming in thick for the cover photoshoot of "grizzled man magazine"

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
ross. with his can of chew he takes flight and shows the rest of us what it is that is up... (the answer is him). aside from soap i think that chew is the only thing that can make the ass to face transfer without pushing the limits of being drrty. ross rides bikes good. ignore my commentary- im a fool.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
is that john cowan? no- better, it's local super fast/super skilled marc! i dont know where he is pointed but im sure he got where he was going fine. my still camera is crap but i dont know how to use anything fancy. video to come shortly.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
some one please help me- what is this diggity-dope rider's name? i know i heard it like 500000 times today but i have alzheimer's or scurvy or something, i dont know i forgot. he shredded it like cheese on a taco.
That is Josh Hubbard

Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
dave ignatew- adding some more cheese to the taco of life.

Josh- "wow, that's way up there! i should point my camera at him!"

spomer- picking eye crust

blackmooooooor- sneaking in a quick nut scratch

moga- making sure the beard is coming in thick for the cover photoshoot of "grizzled man magazine"
This however is the best commentary you have come up with YET!! :thumb:

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
d@mn I missed a good session. Working's overrated. You should all come out again tomorrow too. And Kevin, bring a bike too. Cameras are for loosers like Spooner. :eek: :rolleyes:
Just jokin'

What was with matty and wantin' to kick that kids @ss? Sheesh. I think his illness was getting to him.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by ©2001
you can't front on arbor.

when you have patience, you make paradise.
Hey Spomeo, how far are these jumps from Moab. I will be in Moab withing the next 4-5 days and if these are close enough, would think about making the trip out.

Micro

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yes, very worth it. Very fun.

And in regards to what happened with MT. This kid was sitting right in the middle of the transfer line from couch to ben and then when MT told him to move the kid just wouldn't stop giving him lip. I thouth MT was going to knock the kids teeth down his throat. It was just funny because this kid just couldn't figure out that he being no bigger then me(aka scrawny) was about to get knocked into next week.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
that kid was young but old enough to know that MT could kick the ass off a full grown buffalo.... that was was not too bright. if i were matt i would be pissed too. guess what- homework is over rated... so are rail gaps but thats another story. i have a mountain of crap to do for school. somewhere in there i will sneak away to cut some of that footage together for y'alls.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
that kid was young but old enough to know that MT could kick the ass off a full grown buffalo.... that was was not too bright. if i were matt i would be pissed too. guess what- homework is over rated... so are rail gaps but thats another story. i have a mountain of crap to do for school. somewhere in there i will sneak away to cut some of that footage together for y'alls.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
brendon was the kid reed? the kid on the black evolution. he was bitching to me that this huge guy on a blue hardtail(mt) was being a jerk to him. thats funny.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
no that was fred SAVAGE which is exactly what arbor is right now if one were to describe it in stoner lingo... or fierce... :rolleyes: but seriously though. i havent seen kick ass dirt humps like this anyplace else. arbor is the burrito supreme right now. speaking of burritos spomer... envolpe full of messy mexican food goodness is going out tomorrow!

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
The digging at arbor today was prime, everyone that can should go tommorow with some tools and help out. I think you will be plesantly suprised, or possibly amazed, with what got done today. Alot of repairs, two very pretty new lines well on their way to completion. Spomer is gonna have to go take a new panoramic pretty soon.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah if the dirt we worked with today is what dirt anywhere else is like. I envy people in the anywhere else. Perfect dark brown dirt, not too sticky, not too dry. Perfect. I loved it.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
rad. glad to hear you guys were out there movin' some earf (ya know earth). props!!!

weather looks good for digging all week...rain, rain, some more rain, a little sun, some rain.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
weather looks good for digging all week...rain, rain, some more rain, a little sun, some rain.
You know what they say; April showers bring May dirtjumps... or sumfin' like that.

No seriously though, there is not only one but TWO new lines out there that were built in about three hours today with a whole bunch of of other stuff being totally rebuffed and reshaped. It's so sick!