Quantcast

Robra spelled backwards

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Nice, I am going to head out there tomorrow after work with a camera and a shovel. I will use what ever is appropriate.

Is anyone going to go out tomorrow? (Monday)

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah, I think it's supposed to rain this afternoon but if it holds of go for it. Anyone who has a pick bring one out. Phil will show you why.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by The Lazian
i have a tyler. he's my little brother though. i don't think that he will help out with the dirt jumps too much
I dunno... we could use him as filler in the landings instead of hay bales!

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
It was raining pretty hard when I left work, did anyone go out there?
It didn't rain more than a couple of drops here. Matty and the boys were all out there when I drove by for work.

(mike with the black foes zigzag)
Holy cow mike. How's it goin' man??? When are you gonna come back to your roots? You should see the way things look in these parts. It's sweet.

I saw your bro the other day out at Arbor. He got good!!!! Crap, I was amazed at his improvement since the last time I saw him. He was up on his second run of the day hittin' all the big stuff with us.

Good to here from you man.

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
It was drier than yesterday, and as of 6:30 the sky looked ominous but rain had yet to fall. Still some work got done, I worked on shpaing the two new lines and matty and the boys built a new hip out of ben into some of the bigger jumps under construction down by the tree.

Originally posted by DHblur
............................ When are you gonna come back to your roots? You should see the way things look in these parts. It's sweet. .......................... [/B]
I'll be back for a couple weeks in july. last summer when i was out, i didn't see anyone when i went out to arbor, but saw you guys up at snowmass.

i am way stoked on the way arbor is looking now. i can't wait to get back out there. out here we have been battling with the 50cc punks who wanna just tear our jumps up and never help build. i really miss having some land dedicated to thje DJ..............

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by phillyvanilly
anyone been digging with all the rain and snow??
Yes.

Arbor is looking sicker and sicker everytime I go out there. EJ and I dug for a few hours Saturday afternoon, and I stopped by Sunday kinda late but it looks like someone (plural?) was digging today as well.

Just saw on the weather forecast that we're in for more rain and snow, so the digging will continue.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah, I saw Eric out there yesterday diggin' it up. I had family festivities to go to however. I'll be there this afternoon, for whoever wants to go out. Lates.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Hopefully I will get out there tomorrow. I have to work till 8 tonight. I stopped out there Sunday around 3, the place was all firmed up and i was pretty impressed by the work that has been going on! :thumb:

So when are the big lines going in :eek: :p

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah we'll be there, I'll make it out around three, and we're probably going to be working on rebuilding and patching the first two sets in pipe/token, they're worked! Then hopefully by later it will be dry enough to ride with the exception of probably anklebiter(big puddles).

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
Thanks to a good crew out today, the line to the right of couch is now completed. Size wise its between couch and pipe. Needs some fine tuning, but should turn out to be alot of fun. It is called toilet seat.

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
Looks like more digging this weekend, who wants to dig on saturday?

Brendan, the new middle line between couch and biter isnt bad, the second one is boosty and it feels slow coming off it, but Ben Cory was doing them all like it was nothing. I tried the third once and came up short. Zigman jumped all the way through ben, looked like fun:D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by phillyvanilly
...dig, dig, dig...
I also see that somone has started the berm line that will eventually stem off of third landing in Toilet Seat... Rad!

Diggin' diggin' diggin'...

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah the grommet line between couch and biter is sick!!! It's actually pretty dang easy if you get the first one right. Good step up from toilet seat to token for sure.

Ziegman said he didn't like the way Ben felt... as a matter of fact everyone that has hit said they don't like it. I think I'm gonna shave it this weekend and cut like 3 inches off of the top.

The big jumps at the end are goin' again and better than ever. Way better!!! The 7th one is possibly the best jump in the world.

And yeah, someone started on the line out of the third toilet seat. Don't know who. I wanted to work on it a bit sunday but I didn't really know what your plans were for it EC. We should work on that a bit this weekend.

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
For sure, we should also build the second landing in seat out to the right more so you can whip it out(the bike that is) on the sencond one and line up for the third. I may come out on the later side tommorow, like 5. Anyone gonna be there?