Quantcast

Roll Call for Sat. 07/07/07

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Who all is going to be riding Diablo tomorrow? Anybody feel like showing me where that "really steep rock face" is that was mentioned in the RTN vs. Phantom thread?

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005
I'll be there, on my Brooklyn in a red/black TLD Jersey and black TLD helmet. I won't be there until around 11 though. Got some stuff to do in the morning.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Who all is going to be riding Diablo tomorrow? Anybody feel like showing me where that "really steep rock face" is that was mentioned in the RTN vs. Phantom thread?
I won't be there due to parts not arriving on time. But as soon as you get off the gondola, about 10ft. on the left side, where the wooden sign is...is the trail called BMW. Halfway down that trail, is the steep rock face.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
I won't be there due to parts not arriving on time. But as soon as you get off the gondola, about 10ft. on the left side, where the wooden sign is...is the trail called BMW. Halfway down that trail, is the steep rock face.
Sucks about the parts, but thanks for the directions. I missed that on the last trip and people keep talking about it so much I have to be sure and hit it tomorrow.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I'll be making a special guest appearance as the 2nd guitar player with... no wait - that's the other thing I do. :biggrin:

I will be there to hang with my buddies from Penn State - CKxx being one of them.

Craig - if you want to ride some seriously steep "WTF am I doing" terrain, get on BMW - it is hidden around the corner directly after the lift ramp when you get off at the top.

Take BMW to Stigmata, and take a friend just in case your parachute doesn't open... :biggrin:

Kiddin' - it's not that bad, but for a first time experience, it's defintely a serious gut-check.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
ill show u the trail head, i just wont go down it
Yea sure, you are following me. You have no choice. You are also doing phantom, and anthem drops. Again, no choice, i'm going to chase you off them.

To all who care, i'll be on a Black SXT with some stupid yellow wheels :P. Come say whats up.

C.K.- Sorry I couldn't get back to you after work, i've been running all over. Like I said though, we can def hang out at 4 or around then. I'm sure everyone will be down for getting some food. I'll talk to you tom.