Quantcast

Roostmaster???

I think its drunken trike racing around a fire in the parking lot... I hope
I'm actually pretty sure its just a reenactment of the movie "Rad"
But with more neked chicks and an all you can eat sushi bar free to compeditors. (Disclaimer, the sushi bar and neked chicks are in no way related, besides the fact that they're both rad like the movie being reenacted)

.thumper.

Chimp
Dec 17, 2005
Roostmaster definitely sounds pretty rad, whatever it's gonna be!

Looking at Chile Challenge, it lists Dual Slalom instead of Super-D. I'm assuming that's a typo?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I know what the Roostmaster is, but I ain't telling you guys. I can say this though... the IDEAL setup is gonna be a long travel hardtail with something like 3" - 7" of rear suspension, tall riser bars with bar ends, either 24" or 26" wheels running knobby black semi-slick road tyres, clipless flat pedals, and fingerless gloves.

MikeMac

Monkey
May 18, 2006
...it's slightly different than the "Roost-hamster" event, attracting a decidedly different competitor.

Think of a lap-style race on a MX or DS course, but with a climb back to the top. There were a few of these around back in the 80's and early 90's. You can either boost the features or take a safer route around but take a time penalty. It's an event that rewards the all aound rider.

The 'correct' schedule is available at: http://www.racemsc.com

.thumper.

Chimp
Dec 17, 2005
...it's slightly different than the "Roost-hamster" event, attracting a decidedly different competitor.

Think of a lap-style race on a MX or DS course, but with a climb back to the top. There were a few of these around back in the 80's and early 90's. You can either boost the features or take a safer route around but take a time penalty. It's an event that rewards the all aound rider.

The 'correct' schedule is available at: http://www.racemsc.com
Sounds really great! Well, except for that "climb back up to the top" part.