Quantcast

Rotec's kickass new jersey

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Hey everyone i'm supposed to be studying math right now yet i just recieved visual of this years Team Rotec racing Jersey made by Hot Shop. I think they're kick ass, honestly tell me what you think! CLICK the attachment to get a larger image becuase well these jerseys sure arn't made for ants!

Attachments

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I didn't know your name was Sullivan ;)

Looks to me like you guys are trying to ride during hunting season or something :rofl:

Look good though! Still not as good as my kit though......what ever that might turn out to be :rolleyes:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
First Rotec bites on Yeti's steez by putting out a Lawill frame, and now they're biting the Mojo Wheels steez by rocking an orange jersey? Daaaaannnnnng! ;)

Sep 10, 2001
Seattle,WA
Dang, don't want to be hanging on Yeti's coat-tails but I had to make it right. No justice to Mert they way they did it.

As for Orange, welllllll thats been my fav for years so there:)

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
I agree with sully, Yeti's bike was kinda crap and Orange is just a cool color that shouldn't really get confused with mojo becuase the Jerseys say Rotec, not Mojo. Just watch out fer an Orange blur flyin down the mountain, that'll be us!!!

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
BRIANBUELL said:
I agree with sully, Yeti's bike was kinda crap and Orange is just a cool color that shouldn't really get confused with mojo becuase the Jerseys say Rotec, not Mojo. Just watch out fer an Orange blur flyin down the mountain, that'll be us!!!
Tisk tisk, where the hell were you today? hmm :clue:

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Yeah i wanted to go but we got back from Moab esturday and michael had to build a bike out of spare bike parts becuase his STP didn't show up and he was planning on stealing them parts. Also we had to unpack and start on repacking for Sea Otter. How was the race anyhow, did you win Semi-Pro or what. Later