Quantcast

Rubes Fight Tyranny with White Privilege and a Farcical Justice System

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I know a guy here in town, is a Professor of history at the United States Air Force Academy. He is no hippie, as you might imagine. He posted this on FB today. I found it telling.
By the same logic in that argument, the second ammendment has nothing to do with citizens owning guns but an armed military.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What constitution™ do these idiots think they're defending or being true to?

It's like the same bible™ that just claims: "whatever the fuck sounds good to you, that's what this says"

Yes you can go take over land from the state this document is meant to establish and have its powers defined by.

WHAT!!!????

“The protesters have no claim to this land,” Roderique said Wednesday. “It belongs to the native people who continue to live here. The Malheur Wildlife Refuge is an important place for us. We have no sympathy for those who are trying to take the land from its rightful owners.”

The tribe has about 420 members and 10,000 acres, Roderique said.

“A jurisdictional issue”

Asked about the tribe’s comments, Bundy said: “I really don’t know much about that.

Really motherfucker? Color us all shocked.

Yeah I'm getting a little pissed these brain dead honky pieces of shit are being allowed to do this. Every time this happens 500 more patriots™ think they're on to something.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What constitution™ do these idiots think they're defending or being true to?

It's like the same bible™ that just claims: "whatever the fuck sounds good to you, that's what this says"

Yes you can go take over land from the state this document is meant to establish and have its powers defined by.

WHAT!!!????
The constitution gives you FREEDOM! Y'aint gotta read it for nothing. Fuck reedin.

All you got to know 'bout is:

Shootin freedom
Speekin freedom
Christian freedom
Bunch of other Americin freedoms.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
..............can't stop staring

Kind of want
I am thinking of heading down to the tattoo parlor. Anyone with a hitch and $19.99 can be free, but it takes dedication to be free when you are a man over 40 in short shorts.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The constitution gives you FREEDOM! Y'aint gotta read it for nothing. Fuck reedin.

All you got to know 'bout is:

Shootin freedom
Speekin freedom
Christian freedom
Bunch of other Americin freedoms.
Bringin freedom to the middle east
Freedom to die from diseases and medical problems
The freedom for people other than women to choose what the women do
Freedom from getting forced to go out on dates with gays

Fuckin overload of freedom.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah one of the funniest things about this whole episode is that it will do nothing to contradict the white christian male persecution complex. It will never occur to them that they're getting preferential treatment and would have been dead a week ago if they were a bunch of black panthers demanding reparations.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah one of the funniest things about this whole episode is that it will do nothing to contradict the white christian male persecution complex. It will never occur to them that they're getting preferential treatment and would have been dead a week ago if they were a bunch of black panthers demanding reparations.
I never knew about this. Does not contradict your assertion, apples and oranges.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-panthers-california-1967_568accfce4b014efe0db2f40?cps=gravity_2689_-4197245999921311286&kvcommref=mostpopular

Panthers did not take over everything, just pushed their legal rights. However it did allow Constitutional Demi-God Ronald Reagan to sign a ban on open carry, which was also supported by the NRA.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I never knew about this. Does not contradict your assertion, apples and oranges.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-panthers-california-1967_568accfce4b014efe0db2f40?cps=gravity_2689_-4197245999921311286&kvcommref=mostpopular

Panthers did not take over everything, just pushed their legal rights. However it did allow Constitutional Demi-God Ronald Reagan to sign a ban on open carry, which was also supported by the NRA.
And wayne le pew pew was still the public face of that move even back then. So funny what a little money will do.

I just picked black panthers because the idea of reparations is a familiar one. Mexicans in socal doing the same thing demanding their land back.....muslims demanding permits for a mosque......women holding a goldman sachs building siege demanding equal pay.......take your pick. Basically anyone BUT these archetypal bocephus middle America retards would be getting very different treatment. And they'll be the first to whine about multiculturalism and how rough the white man has it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If its peaceful...why do they have gunz?

Lest we forge that this is the same type of 'murikan™ idiot that opposed the Occupy protesters and any other Liberal types who stand for the actual rights of (Other than white male) the citizenry???

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i like this quote from trump rally notes: "A guy is wearing the bottom half of a 10 year old flip-phone around his neck with a length of yarn, he literally keeps shouting "mother!""

also, props to the guy who's drinking away their donations

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
White trash playing soldier boy.

What an unusual and rare occurrence in america these days. We should all oppose any and all attempts to curb gun hoarding so that these fine, well-adjusted, responsible patriots have all the tools they need.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Lest we forge that this is the same type of 'murikan™ idiot that opposed the Occupy protesters and any other Liberal types who stand for the actual rights of (Other than white male) the citizenry???
which was what?

the right to shit in public and litter?