Quantcast

S. Seatac Video...

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
SWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!! Man that was fun!! I can't believe I did the trail gap!! That is one awesome jump. Took a lot of time to get the balls to do it, but once I did it was awesome!!

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
Yeah just sign up on there site and there are a ton of other biking videos on the site that you can watch as well...

Wunderkid

Chimp
Sep 26, 2003
damn nice job jessie

ps: i know what your talking about with the balls it took me like twenty minutes the first time

pss: i see you got your shiver, i wanna ride with you check it out

and it was a good video but a bad song :mad:

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
damn you people and your fast internet it would take mw 12 hours and 24 min 13 sec to dl that thing but good job hitin the gap im gona have to get the hardtail out there and show you all up.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
haha, hit that on a hardtail??!!! ok you do that, but when im at the bottom and you have two broken ankles, dont tell me to call the ambulance!!!! Ride wit me is a great song man.....you like that rock crap huh.....oh well....

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
how harsh was landing that? i personally prolly will never do it. but ive looked at it a number of times. im interested to know, if its all about hitting it right, or if you are gonna have give er the death grip to stay on the bike when you land? the tranny never looked too steep to me

Budman

Chimp
Nov 14, 2003
Seattle
Um he landed perfectly fine and it was really smooth, the landing is steeper then it looks... You just need the right speed and it looks easy i will be doing it shortly...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/ghyteaser1.mov

I put up a little video too, just playing around , ffotage from a trial on secret Island :D

I liked your video guys, you are looking alot better, I have that footage from last year at Philly hits...HUGE improvment!! keep up the good work!
Cory,

Wheres the last part of that vid from? Is that nick crashing on the end? Cool vid. My only comment is alot of the island footage is so dark. Can you force the software to adjust the brightness up a bit? or maybe do it on your camera? Otherwise your films are getting better. The song was cool, and better quality than youve used in the past.

Late
d

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
ive seen that MM vid on MTV. Pretty weird. Cant tell if its funky cut and paste animation of CG animation.

Yous guys doing SST tomorrow? I dont think im riding this weekend since my wife and kid arent feeling so well. We've all had a stomach bug..... Not fun with a baby..... but im feeing better and am itching to ride.... If i dont ride after work, maybe ill just build up my new bike..... and do some mowing and beer drinking.....