Quantcast

Saddam Needs Dems' Help

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Isn't Saddam an '08 Democratic Canidate????
:p

Rush Limbaugh: Saddam Needs Dems' Help
Monday, Nov. 7, 2005 9:34 p.m. EST

Top conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh had some advice on Monday for Saddam Hussein's lawyers: Pay attention to Democrats in Congress, who have already formulated a defense strategy for the Iraqi dictator that would make the late Johnnie Cochran blush.

First, said Limbaugh, Saddam's lawyers should demand a postponement until Senate Democrats finish the discovery phase of the trial [i.e., yet another weapons of mass destruction investigation].

Saddam should tell the judge, "The honorable Senate Democrats in the United States are doing an honorable investigation to find out exactly what happened to cause me to lose my country."

"And until these honorable Senate Democrats in the United States get every one of their questions answered about the manipulation and the distortion of the intelligence . . . I can't get a fair trial, until all these questions are answered by the Senate Democrats."

Saddam's witness list, said the conservative talker, should include prominent war critics like Sens. Dick Durbin, Ted Kennedy, Chuck Schumer and Jay Rockefeller.

Or, as Saddam himself might tell the court:

"If I get my trial in the United States of America as I so rightly deserve, I, Saddam Hussein, would like to call Dick Durbin as a witness because he would be able to testify that US troops are like Nazi storm troopers.

"He would be able to testify that US troops are no different than the murdering thugs of Pol Pot and the gulags of Stalin.

"I would next call Senator Kennedy who would be able to testify that US troops are no better than Hussein's thugs -- my thugs.

"I would call Michael Isikoff of Newsweek magazine. He would be able to testify how US troops mistreat prisoners by flushing their Korans down the toilet at G'itmo."

And Saddam should demand, said Limbaugh, that the U.S. return his country - based on Democrat complaints.

"Bush is a liar!" he should tell the court. "He lied about the reasons for and the need to invade my country, and I want it back."

In another page borrowed from the Democrats' playbook, Saddam should urge Bush's impeachment.

"It is George Bush who should be impeached and convicted in his own country and then tried at The Hague in my place. Not me. I had nothing to do with 9/11. Yet I'm the one paying the price."

Ted Kennedy couldn't have said it better himself.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We call N8 out on being a liberal and he starts cut'n and past'n rush. Overcompensating if you ask me. It would be a lot more convincing if he laid off the caramel tripple latte half-caff mochiattos, traded in the Mo-Rocca glasses and went to church.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
We call N8 out on being a liberal and he starts cut'n and past'n rush. Overcompensating if you ask me. It would be a lot more convincing if he laid off the caramel tripple latte half-caff mochiattos, traded in the Mo-Rocca glasses and went to church.

LOL!!! Good stuff that is...

However, I am not a Rush fan.... he is not conservative enough for my liking.