Quantcast

sam adams octoberfest

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
sam adams octoberfest is out b*tches ! i enjoyed my first six pack of the season last night , but i do enjoy the summer ale and i hate to see it go. any r m thoughts on octoberfest ?:cheers:

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
no, i agree with SS; sam adams makes a great oct-fest (perhaps one of the better ones from the states), but the paulaner (and other such traditional german brews) are just, well, better.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
IIRC, SAO was the first 6'er of beer I bought after turning 21...
Had many liters of this straight out of the barrel in Munchen last year at the HB tent. Ein Prosit!!! :cheers:

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
oh man happy days are back in town

does anybody have an archive of the reviews section? i want my beer reviews back
You could always throw up a review thread in here. :cheers:

Of course, -SS- would reply with a picture of Titan IPA.

Is Sam's Octoberfest back in stores? I haven't been to the beer store in a few weeks.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
RUFUS took a break between hocking yeti bikes and rockshox forks to say it was; I'm going to check tonight to see what I can find (drink).

I might put up a review thread...I just wanted to start with the ones I had previously done.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
RUFUS took a break between hocking yeti bikes and rockshox forks to say it was; I'm going to check tonight to see what I can find (drink).

I might put up a review thread...I just wanted to start with the ones I had previously done.
Two of the best mountain bike products in the world :D

Thinking about making the trip to the beverage warehouse here in a few. I can't wait!!!!!

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
bought one of those sampler 12pks. The oktoberfest is pretty damn good, so was the dunkleweizen, and black lager.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
It's my favorite time of the year sam adams octoberfest is back in season . I'm enjoying my first sam Adams octoberfest of the season :thumb:.