Quantcast

Sam Hill World's Bike Video Feature

wil_e123

Monkey
Jun 7, 2006
London, England
Superb. The bike looks sick, the track looks fun. Are they going to leave the track or is it temporary (going there in mid-July)?

cheers for posting that up!

Rick205

Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Thanks for posting that, i love polished bikes - very bling

Only one thing, i remember when peaty had an all polished bike for the worlds and vouilloz had his v-process gold - guess who got gold and silver....:busted:

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
If that's the Worlds' course he was on, then they might as well give him the gold right now. Steep and no pedaling.

Sweet feature Transcend!

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Shame they can't keep building the bikes. Tweaked geo and some speedholes would make for a pretty desirable frame, and they'd continue to sell like hotcakes.

It's just so few times that the planets align and you get a frame that has just the right angles, right amount of travel, and right weight all in relatively tough package... and I swear every time it happens, the company goes out of business, or the licensing ****s up, or something happens and bikes just go back a step again.

As for the vid, nice, but clearly a very relaxed sam there...

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I'm with you Udi, it will be interesting to see what comes of the bike.

As for the track, its Pila, not Dimaro. So no, it's not the WC track.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Shame they can't keep building the bikes. Tweaked geo and some speedholes would make for a pretty desirable frame, and they'd continue to sell like hotcakes.

It's just so few times that the planets align and you get a frame that has just the right angles, right amount of travel, and right weight all in relatively tough package... and I swear every time it happens, the company goes out of business, or the licensing ****s up, or something happens and bikes just go back a step again.

there will be something sicker soon...

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I missed the "in" part of "Sam Hill breaking [in] his new frame" I kept rewinding it to try and figure out where it broke, and assumed it was that slowmo turn at the end that looked totally savage. Then I reread it and saw "breaking in his new frame"... Which was nice.

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria

maybe the last edition of the DW-Sunday will have some speedholes...

knorke

Chimp
May 17, 2008
I think Ironhorse is still allowed to sell the DW-Sunday next year, they just have to produce them this year. Is that right or am i wrong?
Maybe they're producing frames for the next 10 years rightnow! ;)

glennles

Chimp
Dec 25, 2005
The song showed up for me in the video. Song is called Revision and the band is Change of Face. They're from Western Australia.