Quantcast

San Diego Pow Wow this Weekend

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Yo!!

Let's get something going this weekend other than Big Bear. We can hit all kinds of trails and some prime grade A dirtjumping spots within the same spot. If you like mainstream stuff we can hit Poway too. Anyways, nothing special just a day of hanging out on the trails with like-fun-minded people and friends (we'll keep tech whoring to a minimum).. We'll take pictures and chill. Whoever wears pink socks gets free lunch!

San Diego: Either Sat or Sun. Early morning start. Who's in? ----

R

Rabie

I vote for Sunday. And since I'm representing the Frop, and the 714, that vote counts double.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
TYM said:
BTW isn't Maria Sharapova playing tennis this weekend in the SD?
Playing tonight! She's a Dogders fan too!

Tentatively Sun it is then... Anyone else???

Fonzie???!?!? We need a poster boy bec Rabie is anti style jumping...

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
How much hiking will be involved? I may be down for a Sun. SD trip, but only if punk rock music is played in all shuttle vehicles.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Pegboy said:
How much hiking will be involved? I may be down for a Sun. SD trip, but only if punk rock music is played in all shuttle vehicles.
With the exception of the dirtjump spots, quite a bit. But I think we end up sessioning (is that a freeride term?) on top of the hiking DH trails before we freeride down it..no racing!

I think most freeriders listen to GNAR Rock, not punk rock... that's gay!

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Well, I'm not much of a dirt jumper and am a much worse hiker sooo, looks like BB Sun. But hey, get that 12 yr olds number cause I might want to burn a copy of that CD.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Pegboy said:
Well, I'm not much of a dirt jumper and am a much worse hiker sooo, looks like BB Sun. But hey, get that 12 yr olds number cause I might want to burn a copy of that CD.
THAT'S GAY

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Aight....

Sunday it is. Meeting at Serpent parking lot around 8ish (or 9???). We'll figure out what trail/s -spots to hit first from this point. PM me if you're going so I can give you precise directions to Serpent. Cell is 619-818-8631

R

Rabie

Orven said:
Aight....

Sunday it is. Meeting at Serpent parking lot around 8ish (or 9???). We'll figure out what trail/s -spots to hit first from this point. PM me if you're going so I can give you precise directions to Serpent. Cell is 619-818-8631
I gotta vote for 9:00 over 8:00. I gotta like, go to church in the morning and stuff.

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
Just becasue he has "boy" in his alias doesn't mean he wants to listen to the "boy-bands" of punk :nope: :p

Pegboy, we missed you in Riverside last weekend. It was 160 degrees (but a dry heat) so we did much like last time, road around avoiding most of the stunts though I still tore my derrailer off and Blong (slightly) folded his frame. :nuts:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Fonzie18 said:
I was just informed that I will be off this weekend. I might go to BB on Sat. Then maybe ride with you guys on Sunday:thumb:
-ALF
That'd be coo cuz I don't think I plan on riding that other trail by the golf course a lot.. I'm slowly converting into a roadie..

Serpent parking lot, Sun 9AM.. be there or be gay. :p

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
so are we going to be riding....or talking, taking pictures and BS...not to be rude but I don't get to ride as much as I use to so I'm trying to make the most out of my only day off each week by riding as much as possible....D

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
BMXman said:
make the most out of my only day off each week by riding as much as possible....D
if you mean like maximizing your day at Big Bear riding, then yes you will in that same scale :p

Just show up dude.. it will be fun regardless...

Cya'll sunday foos!

---Orvs

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Fonzie18 said:
Sweet, I guess I'm in.....DH bike or small bike day? What are you guys bringing...?

-ALF
I'm bringing my DH since it's the only thing that would my ass from typical screw ups.. we're riding the golf course trail too afterwards.... but if you can bring two and lock one up... the HT will be cool for the DJ spot by shell..

See y'all there... or for the few showing up!

R

Rabie

Fonzie18 said:
What are you guys bringing...?

-ALF
I don't know about you suckers, but I'm rocking the frankenbike. Frankenbikes fo' life!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
BMXman said:
looks like I'm gay...family time :mumble: :D
what if we bring our HTs, will you go? :)

this will be my vehicle of outright mass domination!!! Kneel all you freeriders!

can I just watch the jumpers tomorrow???! :)

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Orven said:
what if we bring our HTs, will you go? :)

this will be my vehicle of outright mass domination!!! Kneel all you freeriders!

can I just watch the jumpers tomorrow???! :)
ok maybe I'll call you in the AM...the kids sleep in a bit so I might be able to get away until about noon....D