Quantcast

San Luis Obispo - May 14-16

Raacerx

Monkey
For those of you not going to Sonoma, Im going to San Luis Obispo next weekend, the 14/15/16. Some of the best DH in California. Some shuttle, some hikeabike. Big day Sunday with some local riders, but I want to ride Friday and Saturday as well. I can provide a place to stay for a couple people, but theres also sweet places to camp and drink beer around a fire. I can take a couple people and their bikes down in my car

Finally, if someone has a truck or a van or a station wagon or a trailer, I need help carrying back 5 - 37x12.5" offroad tires. Even if you can only fit 1 or 2, it'd help. I'll pay for all your gas and a dinner one night.

Theres a big 30 keg end of the year CalPoly party on friday night(yes I did say 30 kegs), so theres yet another reason to come down.

email me at raacerx@comcast.net

5150Kon

Chimp
Apr 29, 2004
THIRTY KEGS???????? good god! i may have to come down, ive been meaning tohead down that way for the past couple mnths cause one of my best friends goes to cal poly. give me omething o think about

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Sounds rad... not sure if I'm going to the Sonoma NCS yet but downhill in slo is tempting.

Raacerx

Monkey
Well, looks like Im going down Saturday/Sunday so Im down to ride on Sunday Dan. My ****ing car broke down around Gonzalez in the middle of butt **** nowhere. Managed to limp back to my house. So anyone else down for SUnday?