Quantcast

sandraR

SandraR

Chimp
Nov 16, 2001
Houston, TX, Planet Earth
Yeah, you'll have to join us next time. Did 3 hours of trail work, then ate lunch. Rode 2 laps and had an excellent time. Jerry rode his unicycle:eek: while gf Lisa RAN the trail beside him. Robt and Nancy rode their tandum, practicing for the race at Lajitas:cool: . Why does Nancy always have to ride in the back seat? Craig didn't break anything, and we all talked about taking up a collection to buy Dana a decent racing bike. So, how was your weekend?? See ya at Joe's.:help:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by SandraR
Yeah, you'll have to join us next time. Did 3 hours of trail work, then ate lunch. Rode 2 laps and had an excellent time. Jerry rode his unicycle:eek: while gf Lisa RAN the trail beside him. Robt and Nancy rode their tandum, practicing for the race at Lajitas:cool: . Why does Nancy always have to ride in the back seat? Craig didn't break anything, and we all talked about taking up a collection to buy Dana a decent racing bike. So, how was your weekend?? See ya at Joe's.:help:
I slept all weekend. I really did not think there was going to be any thing going on out there because of the rain. I know that is sheds good but i figured it had rain to much for to long. Oh well.