Quantcast

Santa Barbara this weekend?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Looking for some guys to ride with, trails or dirt jumping or urban...preferably all three. It's been about 7 months since I've ridden in Santa Barbara and I'm not sure who is still riding and who is even in town any more. So if you feel like riding this weekend or have something planned and wouldn't mind another guy tagging along let me know. I'll be in town late Friday at best and Saturday...Sunday is easter, but who knows something could happen.

Is there building at the firestone DH course? Are people in need of an extra shovel for jumps...I can dig a mean hole. Basically I be itching to ride in SB and am looking for some guys or girls to have a good pedal with.

Let me know!

The Ito

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Originally posted by ito
Looking for some guys to ride with, trails or dirt jumping or urban...preferably all three. It's been about 7 months since I've ridden in Santa Barbara and I'm not sure who is still riding and who is even in town any more. So if you feel like riding this weekend or have something planned and wouldn't mind another guy tagging along let me know. I'll be in town late Friday at best and Saturday...Sunday is easter, but who knows something could happen.

Is there building at the firestone DH course? Are people in need of an extra shovel for jumps...I can dig a mean hole. Basically I be itching to ride in SB and am looking for some guys or girls to have a good pedal with.

Let me know!

The Ito
I would ride if I weren't broken. I dunno about Firestone this weekend, Easter has people running all over the place. PM hecktone to find out the scoop with Firestone

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Originally posted by Li'l Dave
I'll be at More Mesa around 11 tomorrow (sunday) if anyone wants to ride. Yeah, what did you do to yourself Noah?
I piled up on the Firestone course and badly sprained my left wrist. I should be able to ride next week maybe.