Quantcast

*** sat TURD. day Gmt****

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Skiing yesterday sure was spring like. :disgust: Despite predictions of heavy snowfall in the mountains I'm pretty sure there was more snow in my driveway then there was up at monarch. Pretty sure the season is over and I have the sad.
Have to make an appearance at work I guess. Lame.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Chemex coffee brewing and getting ready to do home improvement all weekend to get the apartment ready for sale. Putting some stuff in storage too.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. At Acura stealership, regular service and inspection. It's busy so I have to wait, gotta thank the wifey for delayed arrival as she left me the car with a dry tank. They have the new NSX on display here, sure they must be joking, asking $180k for a shitbox made in Ohio.

Rain and rain so no riding today. Meh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did not see jp harris in floyd,va last night....not sure if i want to go see dinosaur jr in atlamta tonight....not feeling like driving.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have a feeling the NSX will not hold its value very well either plus what a nightmare it will be to maintain all these new super cars with tons of computers and batteries as they age.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Flying to Florida for a conference today. I should pack, I suppose.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ahhh...the sounds and smells of spring. Buds are budding, snow is melting...it must be time for the annual world championship snowmobile hill climb! Braaping is ricocheting off of the hills, and two stroke smoke fills the air as morning drunks stumble around like weebles...but they DO fall down.
Magical.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Listening to some Tool, drinking a beer and about to ride over to a buddies house for beer(s). It been raining for a day now and shows no sign of letting up.

Side note: I was driving home this morning and got absolutely obliterated by a first gen Volvo C70. I pulled up beside him at the next stop light and gave a thumbs up. No stickers on the car, no tint, shitacular stock 16" wheels etc etc, total sleeper. It sounded mean idling, lumping away. And the turbo sucking noise when he took off again..... I might have a new love. :drool::drool::drool:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Flying to Florida for a conference today. I should pack, I suppose.
That's my plan, I leave for a "Leadership Conference" in Dallas tomorrow morning, will not be back until Thursday. The downside is these conferences have become less boozey over the years. The best part is we can afford 4 Star accommodations again. This will be my second conference at the Gaylord Texan outside of Dallas. Hand down the best I have experienced in 10 years of conferences. :thumb:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Ahhh...the sounds and smells of spring. Buds are budding, snow is melting...it must be time for the annual world championship snowmobile hill climb! Braaping is ricocheting off of the hills, and two stroke smoke fills the air as morning drunks stumble around like weebles...but they DO fall down.
Magical.
:picsstfu:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Listening to some Tool, drinking a beer and about to ride over to a buddies house for beer(s). It been raining for a day now and shows no sign of letting up.

Side note: I was driving home this morning and got absolutely obliterated by a first gen Volvo C70. I pulled up beside him at the next stop light and gave a thumbs up. No stickers on the car, no tint, shitacular stock 16" wheels etc etc, total sleeper. It sounded mean idling, lumping away. And the turbo sucking noise when he took off again..... I might have a new love. :drool::drool::drool:
Does this mean your Toyota Super Car disappoints your lust for speed?

Here is an inexpensive mod that will help you impress the ladies:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Foster kittty was adopted and his new family came by to pick him up. Little girl was so excited she started crying. I gave them food and a litter box with some litter. He was a cool kitty. I think my kitty will miss snuggling on the couch with him. I won't miss the 3am play sessions. I might get another foster on Tuesday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
People who blare their music or show without using headphones in the airport terminal == kill list.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Why hell there, little buddies. Exercise! I joined the wife for the second half of her run at 6:00 this morning. :dead: 6.3 easy miles, followed by the grocery shopping. I also took the tri bike out for 25 miles. 45 degrees and a light rain = FTS. Still better than another session on the bike trainer though. I got home and stood in the piping hot shower for about an hour.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I come from a time when men were not invited to baby showers and women were not invited to bachelor parties unless paid.

I made me tacos for lunch, again. :thumb: I call these Wall of Voodoo tacos because Stan Ridgeway. Lean bison, serrano pepers - dried and fresh, home boiled beans, avocado and sour cream.
View media item 3111

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Got my car back. They finally replaced the deadly Takata airbag and also a leaking axle seal, all gratis courtesy of extended warranty. Gawd, the loaner ILX felt so bad to drive compared to my beloved RDX...

Now DIPAs.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Shitty week after a great musical production. I am definitely looking at a career change :eek:
Youngest spawn has tested positive for flu so I will at least get a nice 5-7 day vacation from work to think about what's next. Maybe the Superintendent will start thinking about what's best for the kids...but probably not. :(