Quantcast

*** sat TURD. day Gmt****

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife and I did the Heil Ranch, Hall Ranch, Heil Ranch combo breaker.

32 miles, 3900ft vert and about 40 million rocks ridden over.

Followed by Bob's Atomic Burger in Golden = winning

*Bitterbrush trail is still > me

@stoney wife was convinced it was you who rode past us in the opposite direction toward the top of Hall.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
today i solemly swore, the next time that i haven't pedaled 10 miles up to get there and am whooped before i even start (i.e., yesterday), that i will at least try to ride every inch of the beacon heights trail (except maybe the insanely awkward and slow-technical 5' rock drop onto other rocks with a turn at the bottom and no room for error).

stretched, lifted, rode stationary bike at gym. cleaned garage a bit. took kids to get new glasses. bounced on trampoline with them. got new, more flexible compressor hose and fittings. drank various founders beers. working on introductory comments for a college symposium at work tomorrow.

wife heads out to SF in tomorrow afternoon for a work conference. solo with the boys until MIL comes and i go out to meet her on Thurs for a few days of chillin.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Afternoon. Shitty week after a great musical production. I am definitely looking at a career change :eek:
Youngest spawn has tested positive for flu so I will at least get a nice 5-7 day vacation from work to think about what's next. Maybe the Superintendent will start thinking about what's best for the kids...but probably not. :(
What would you do instead? Does it pay well? Can you get my similarly Music Ed + Clarinet Masters wife a job in it? :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Days beers turned into night beers.

Then, night beers turned into time to go home.

Loaded up the back pack and brought out the bike light. Said light battery was dead. Riding home on a black bike, with a black hoodie and black shorts is ummm....interesting. Ninja times.

Can't complain, my day did not end in a ditch or in the back of a 4runner. ;)

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Days beers turned into night beers.

Then, night beers turned into time to go home.

Loaded up the back pack and brought out the bike light. Said light battery was dead. Riding home on a black bike, with a black hoodie and black shorts is ummm....interesting. Ninja times.

Can't complain, my day did not end in a ditch or in the back of a 4runner. ;)

well hey - your day ended with . . . PUSSY! (sorry, i'll show myself out).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
What would you do instead? Does it pay well? Can you get my similarly Music Ed + Clarinet Masters wife a job in it? :D
Unsure as of now....there aren't many jobs posted in mued locally, but I have other skills. Hopefully I won't need to use them and the board takes action. Until then I'm in limbo and updating resume & references.