Quantcast

saturday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dinosaur jr sunday....

upgraded parts of vacation flights to first class...t minus 19 days....

then....

dinosaur jr again on friday....rose city band saturday in atlanta...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Canceled my morning ride in Kentucky.

Will pedal this afternoon in Virginia.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Moar details pls, squeeb. And also why?

/me has had sweet middle child thus far. Going to ride the cargo bike to Costco at some point today

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Moar details pls, squeeb. And also why?
Much closer to downtown/Westside, which is where we've always wanted to be. For me, it's smack dab between Palmer and Ute Valley, close to Greenways and I won't have to cross any roads to get to either, or get downtown on a bike. For the girls school commutes are much shorter, the wife could damn near walk. All the kid things we do are also much closer. Back yard is gigantic, house is adorable, very reminiscent of the first place the wife and I bought. Quite hood, much better access to the freeway and mountains.

We will have a mortgage again, which is a bummer, but it will be very affordable given the equity we are carrying over.

Older listings, since the current one was taken down. I assume because our offer was accepted, but you get the idea.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Much closer to downtown/Westside, which is where we've always wanted to be. For me, it's smack dab between Palmer and Ute Valley, close to Greenways and I won't have to cross any roads to get to either, or get downtown on a bike. For the girls school commutes are much shorter, the wife could damn near walk. All the kid things we do are also much closer. Back yard is gigantic, house is adorable, very reminiscent of the first place the wife and I bought. Quite hood, much better access to the freeway and mountains.

We will have a mortgage again, which is a bummer, but it will be very affordable given the equity we are carrying over.

Older listings, since the current one was taken down. I assume because our offer was accepted, but you get the idea.

Nice house, It's about the same size as mine and no stairs to worry about anyone falling down

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Almost got 9 hours of sleep last night. I'm glad I chose not to head up to my favorite fishing spot in the Sierras. My fishing buddy was up there and bailed. winds wer 20 mph with gusts to 40 with rain, FTS. just overcast here at home

Espresso, eats, then yard work.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Congrats! Location is everything!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Whew...what a busy week. I thought I was on summer break still but the calendar says otherwise. First FH game (non-league) went great. My girls played so well and beat the other team (who plays up a division from us) on their home turf 4-1 with Syd stopping a penalty shot too. Then we did a scrimmage tournament (also a class up on turf) and went 2-2-1 so it was a good experience though we didn't play well. In between that, I had 2 days of training and working with the 2 new teachers that I am mentoring and celebrated my mothers birthday. Time to relax a bit and back to school on Tuesday. Hoping I can actually get into my classroom to set up (construction has had it blocked off and full of another teacher's stuff since they were remodeling their room) before the kids come in on Thursday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
rode early before it got "too" hot ... going to listen to a friend play guitar/sing at a brewpub this afternoon when it is "way too" hot.

@Pesqueeb dude, bro, broseph, A-bro-ham Lincoln. that's awesome! a mile to Palmer? Congrats.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Child's actual birthday today. Best part of being a parent is watching them grow up, but watching them grow up is also the hardest part of parenting. Excuse me if I shed a tear or two.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Three easy laps on the home trails. Easy bc of injured foot, but hero dirt in the trees was divine!

Now final prep for our first harvest of the year tomorrow. Should probably make sure the three-phase converter works - little details like that…

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
On the way up north. Have time to kill, so I told Google to avoid the highway.

Now I'm in the middle of no where at some random pizza spot. Middle of no where as in there is a turkey vulture across the the road pecking at something, more dirt bikes and side by sides in the parking lot than cars etc. Friendliest people I've ever met. They even have a couch out front, which I could probably take a nap on right now.

Back on the twisted broken road now..

On the way up north. Have time to kill, so I told Google to avoid the highway.

Now I'm in the middle of no where at some random pizza spot. Middle of no where as in there is a turkey vulture across the the road pecking at something, more dirt bikes and side by sides in the parking lot than cars etc. Friendliest people I've ever met. They even have a couch out front, which I could probably take a nap on right now.

Back on the twisted broken road now..
I use avoid highway a lot. It's nice.