Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
worked out a bit this AM while kid was at rex kwon do. then took both boys ice skating for the first time in the afternoon. it was pretty funny but they both had good attitudes about it.

now drinking beers and watching world cup replay. think i'll find some time for a ride tomorrow, which will be sweet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Flew home first class for free. Had the car service take me to the airport. I did good. Behaved well. Polite and respectful in the face of others fuckery. My little Brother is the boss now. I am at peace with all of it. Marshfield is super nice on somebody else's dime. I may spend next summer there....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Flew home first class for free. Had the car service take me to the airport. I did good. Behaved well. Polite and respectful in the face of others fuckery. My little Brother is the boss now. I am at peace with all of it. Marshfield is super nice on somebody else's dime. I may spend next summer there....
I spent today on the beaches of Duxbury and Plymouth. Nice place indeed. You found a great spot for your parents.