Quantcast

>> Saturday GMT <<

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Up at 7:30, I have a busy day ahead. Just learned that Amazon's carrier left my "2nd day delivery by 8pm" package at my door at 12:06AM last night. We live in a crazy world.

Edit: and of course, the package is missing. Amazon 8=======> drain

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello and happy Saturday.

Going on a beer tour today via bike around town for bachelor party thing. Should be fun. I see many pee stops in the near future, as with this crazy heat and humidity we'll be double fisting water as much as beer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
40F, foggy outside and damp ground, could make interesting riding conditions...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went back to sleep, but still tired. More showings through until 530pm. It's an eat out weekend.
Working on bikes, then working the rest of the day. New position has me doing stuff that directly impact my teammates pay, so that kind of sucks. Doing everything in my power to my it better, but you can only do so much when they sabotage themselves.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It's an eat out weekend.
I suggest drunken noodles and curry fried rice at Thai Pot. S Colorado Blvd.

I am in the Springs. Weather is looking iffy but if it holds have a group of 7, I think!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
"big group ride"...those usually make me feel like this: :shakefist::think::panic::mad::fie::confused:

i am so used to riding either solo or with 1-3 others of the same speed/ability/mindset/preparedness level that when you add in too many more it just gets annoying.

took 7yo to a work event this AM; wife took 12yo to his first xc race.

Bikes w/7yo on tap for this afternoon, and pick up new seal kit for the fork too-sucker hasn't been serviced in forever. bet the insides are in a frightful state!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Back from ride #1, 12miles, 2150ft, 40F and for some unknown reason half of Metro Denver was hiking up Lookout Mtn on my return home...It's foggy and there's zero trees with "fall colours" on Lookout.

Ride #2 after some lunch, @Nick, @Full Trucker up for some Chimpex?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
@Westy, freakin ouch!

'Morning. I know I've had a good night of sleep when Wife opens the bedroom door and sends the cats in to wake me up. Had a "Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich" for lunch that was good but they need to just call it a steak sandwich because it was no Philly. Rode 30 miles on the road and have a birthday party to go to tonight with a bunch of fellow tri douchers.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Back from ride #1, 12miles, 2150ft, 40F and for some unknown reason half of Metro Denver was hiking up Lookout Mtn on my return home...It's foggy and there's zero trees with "fall colours" on Lookout.

Ride #2 after some lunch, @Nick, @Full Trucker up for some Chimpex?
just saw this .... hope you got in a 2nd ride.
We wrenched on @stoney 's bikes and entertained his awesome dog while his open house had him exiled, then he dumped me up at the nature center for one chilly lap down Chimney.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
just saw this .... hope you got in a 2nd ride.
We wrenched on @stoney 's bikes and entertained his awesome dog while his open house had him exiled, then he dumped me up at the nature center for one chilly lap down Chimney.
Ride #2 9.5miles, 2050ft, still 40F but raining by the end of the ride.

I predict some "hikers" I crossed paths with will be close to hypothermia by the time they made it down to the bottom of Apex.

21.5 miles for 4200ft of vert was a fun day of riding from home.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hanging out and hoping that I can sneak out for a bike ride. Ive got this sore throat but it doesn't impact (@jdcamb ) my ability to ride bikes. Only my ability to hit the shed is impacted...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Still driving around semi-aimlessly trying to find places where I can go with Layla that Wi-Fi is available. It's so damn cold that there are few options available as it's still intermittently raining. At least I have her jacket now, so she won't freeze to death.