Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Did 23 miles on the new rear wheel. Holy cow was the old wheels flex due to the cracks costing me. I rode one of my normal routes. I was climbing the grades one to two cogs smaller with the same effort, and the cornering was way tighter. But the most telling factor was that my average speed for the circuit was 1 mph faster than I have been able to go before.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

honey what time are you getting up to ride tomorrow

Me: I don't know, I haven't thought about it ( doing 8 other things including washing my riding gear after waiting for her to finish washing all her horse stuff then me cleaning out the washing machine)

her: why not you know we have a lunch to go to?

Me and I told you i will be done in time to be there on time

her; well you need to plan your ride out

me: why? I will wake up and see how my legs feel and what time it is and modify my ride to fit it

her: that's not the way to do things

me: why not? its my ride

then the fight started:bonk::bonk:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
no but by the end she was ready to hit me with something. I drive her nuts she in a neat uber organizer and I am a total slacker and slob ( except when it comes to maintaining my toys) Hell I will not know if its dirt or road or where I'm going until I walk out the front door tomorrow and even that may change. Hell she knows what she is doing 6 months form now. I have no clue about five minutes from now

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
no but by the end she was ready to hit me with something. I drive her nuts she in a neat uber organizer and I am a total slacker and slob ( except when it comes to maintaining my toys) Hell I will not know if its dirt or road or where I'm going until I walk out the front door tomorrow and even that may change. Hell she knows what she is doing 6 months form now. I have no clue about five minutes from now

Did she do any backflips?